tOfficial PAC-12 Thread

7 - 0

EjaTAPXUcAAVtGO

Nobody in the Pac is getting into the playoffs. Larry Scott fucked that up.

I kind of disagree. It'll be tough. They'll need another conference champ or 2 to have a couple of losses each. I think that if you have a 7-0 Oregon or USC with decisive victories in most or all of their games would be hard to pass up in that situation.

But yeah, Larry Scott didn't do them any favors. That guy needs to be fired like 10 years ago.

I kind of disagree. It'll be tough. They'll need another conference champ or 2 to have a couple of losses each. I think that if you have a 7-0 Oregon or USC with decisive victories in most or all of their games would be hard to pass up in that situation.

But yeah, Larry Scott didn't do them any favors. That guy needs to be fired like 10 years ago.
We may have a chance too see if your comment happens with Oklahoma losing again and running the table. At first I thought no way but just maybe you might be on too something.

We may have a chance too see if your comment happens with Oklahoma losing again and running the table. At first I thought no way but just maybe you might be on too something.

And Texas took a loss too and should have lost last week. It's still going to be tough though.

We could end up with say, Clemson, Alabama and tOSU in and the committee trying to decide between a 1 loss non conference champ in Notre Dame, and/or a 1 loss non-conference champ from the SEC and an unbeaten PAC-12 champ that has only played 7 games.

Not sure who you pick.

The "eyeball test" may be more important than ever this year.

And Texas took a loss too and should have lost last week. It's still going to be tough though.

We could end up with say, Clemson, Alabama and tOSU in and the committee trying to decide between a 1 loss non conference champ in Notre Dame, and/or a 1 loss non-conference champ from the SEC and an unbeaten PAC-12 champ that has only played 7 games.

Not sure who you pick.

Problem with the eye ball test is there in no OOC games and no Pac 12 team has given themselves equity nationally. If SC blows everyone out then there is an argument. I just can’t see an undefeated Utah, Cal, ASU or UCLA team getting in. The playoffs are essentially set. It’s Alabama, Clemson, Georgia/Florida and Ohio State.

Problem with the eye ball test is there in no OOC games and no Pac 12 team has given themselves equity nationally. If SC blows everyone out then there is an argument. I just can’t see an undefeated Utah, Cal, ASU or UCLA team getting in. The playoffs are essentially set. It’s Alabama, Clemson, Georgia/Florida and Ohio State.

You're probably right as long as UGA or Florida finish with just one loss. If they have two losses, I don't see them getting in over an undefeated Oregon or USC.

ESPN FPI's Odds to Win the PAC 12:

Oregon - 52%
USC - 29.9%
Utah - 9%
Stanford - 3%
Washington - 3%
California - 1.4%
Arizona State - .7%
UCLA - .5%
Arizona - .2%
Colorado - .1%
Washington State - .1%
Oregon State - 0%

Not sure who you pick.

It's tough to say. I guess we'll see how well the Pac plays.

Utah above Cal with all the players the Utes lost? :headscratch: I'd also switch Oregon St. and Stanford seeing how the trees return a fvckload of starters.

Last edited:
You're probably right as long as UGA or Florida finish with just one loss. If they have two losses, I don't see them getting in over an undefeated Oregon or USC.
There would still be a legitimate argument that Georgia or Florida still deserve to be in over SC IMO, but I’m also banking on Oregon has a 0% chance of going undefeated. If you guys do finish undefeated then you will be in.

As a current Arizona State student, I'm looking forward to ASU winning the conference this year.

fork em

ESPN FPI's Odds to Win the PAC 12:

Oregon - 52%
USC - 29.9%
Utah - 9%
Stanford - 3%
Washington - 3%
California - 1.4%
Arizona State - .7%
UCLA - .5%
Arizona - .2%
Colorado - .1%
Washington State - .1%
Oregon State - 0%
Where’s the Cal guy who tried to skull fuck me because I dissed them when I was only talking about OU and USC with a chance to win the PAC 7-0? Said Cal was a favorite to win. Said I didn’t know shit about CFB. LOL ... 1.4%.