UW in the playoff against Texas

Arizona/Oklahoma

Oregon State/ND

…….

Oregon/Liberty

@OregonDucks thoughts?

Back to reality.

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Oregon is such a nightmare to deal with during game week... too bad it doesn't carry over into the actual games

This thread is officially closed to all posters not affiliated with either Washington State or Oregon State. All other posters are to report to their respective threads be it the Big 10 or ACC thread.

Non-compliance will result in legal action.
bowl season

Oregon is such a nightmare to deal with during game week... too bad it doesn't carry over into the actual games
Oregon currently on a 2 win streak vs Texas

Oregon fan's like tell us all that they are a elite program, but in the same breath brag about beating 8-4 teams in the fucking Alamo Bowl when they were 10-2

I was literally yawning in the post :LOL:

And to be fair, 8-4 was about as good as it got for Texas for a while.

He should have won the PAC 12 offensive player of the year too
I felt bad for him on the Pac 12 honors, but getting the Maxwell more than made up for it.

Wonder how many prior Maxwell winners didn't even make all 1st team in their own conference? lol /shrug

It was tough this year with so many high profile players in the Pac. There's no doubt Bo was special. We got to see two teams this year go to another level on the backs of two special QB transfers. Both are just really good people too.

I respected DeBoer's decisions to pull everyone on both sides of the ball in blow outs to get younger kids the experience, but if you don't just keep piling up the stats you are hurting your rankings, Heisman stats, etc and that's the trade off you accept.

Jaden got a crap load of stats in some very lopsided games. He's the favorite tonight by a mile.

As a Bonus, here's Bo talking about Mike. It's hard not to like them both.

I remember when it was a big deal for USC fans when they got him to leave Mario and coach at USC

I’m rooting for Washington beat to Texas, just so prior to the NC game us and the Beavs can rule Michael Penix ineligible for the game.

Y'all can have a lot of fun toying with the 10 departing members over the next 6.5 months.
Bold strategy considering that the apple cup/Civil War is the only marquee game on osu/wsu schedule

Bold strategy considering that the apple cup/Civil War is the only marquee game on osu/wsu schedule

What about it? They've already scheduled future rivalry games. None of the 4 schools are dumb enough to give up that revenue.