tOfficial PAC-12 Thread

What about it? They've already scheduled future rivalry games. None of the 4 schools are dumb enough to give up that revenue.

Oregon-osu is only extended for 2 years. Autzen sells out regardless.

Cry s'more.

They'll continue the rivalry.

Count on it. Just don't use money you don't have. i.e. PAC payout distributions.
No one's crying (other than WSU/OSU fans).

The Oregon-OSU game isn't even the biggest rivalry game for Oregon. They could chuck it and be just fine.

It's a nice gesture that they decided to give OSU a couple years to get their shit together.

No one's crying (other than WSU/OSU fans).

The Oregon-OSU game isn't even the biggest rivalry game for Oregon. They could chuck it and be just fine.

It's a nice gesture that they decided to give OSU a couple years to get their shit together.

They'll be playing it 3, 4, 5, and many more years.

I remember when it was a big deal for USC fans when they got him to leave Mario and coach at USC

Was bummed that he was let go. We needed a new DB coach because he wasn't cutting it, but I was hoping they'd make him recruiting coordinator or something.

Was bummed that he was let go. We needed a new DB coach because he wasn't cutting it, but I was hoping they'd make him recruiting coordinator or something.

I'm just shocked he's going to UGA to be their DB coach. I figured USC was just firing him.

I'm just shocked he's going to UGA to be their DB coach. I figured USC was just firing him.

I have a feeling that he saw the writing on the wall and was already reaching out. I'm surprised that any team would look at our secondary the past couple of seasons and want him anywhere near theirs.

From a talent perspective, we should have had one of the best secondaries in the PAC, if not the country. But their technique was bad, they often didn't know where they were supposed to line up and like most of the rest of the defense...couldn't tackle for shit.

Grinch took the fall because he was the DC, but the defensive issues weren't on him alone. The other defensive coaches failed as well. About the only defensive coach that actually did a decent job was the DL coach. They were solid, their problem was that, outside of Bear Alexander, they were too small.

I have a feeling that he saw the writing on the wall and was already reaching out. I'm surprised that any team would look at our secondary the past couple of seasons and want him anywhere near theirs.

From a talent perspective, we should have had one of the best secondaries in the PAC, if not the country. But their technique was bad, they often didn't know where they were supposed to line up and like most of the rest of the defense...couldn't tackle for shit.

Grinch took the fall because he was the DC, but the defensive issues weren't on him alone. The other defensive coaches failed as well. About the only defensive coach that actually did a decent job was the DL coach. They were solid, their problem was that, outside of Bear Alexander, they were too small.

Donte didn't do a great job coaching up guys at Oregon either. Keith Hayward did a good job helping with technique and covered up some of the issues that would have existed otherwise.

I have no idea what UGA sees in Donte. He's going to recruit well but it's UGA, anyone in that position will recruit well.

New commish putting together a tv deal with CW in 1 month of taking office

no indication of value. ACC deal includes basketball so cant really use it for reference the same way

So we got to wait until baseball season is over before we can finally be done with this conference?

Not the worst option honestly. Every WSU and OSU home football game will be on national TV. There probably weren't many options where that was the case.

Not the worst option honestly. Every WSU and OSU home football game will be on national TV. There probably weren't many options where that was the case.
Oregon State
Idaho State
Oregon
Purdue
Colorado State
UNLV
San Jose State
WSU

WSU
Portland State
Texas Tech
San Jose State
Hawaii
Utah State
Wyoming

'Broadcast' TV no less.

Those that opt not to pay for cable, satellite, or streaming, will now have another over-the-air option other than FOX, CBS, NBC, and ABC.

Rumors or speculation or maybe just fan hopes but a Pac 10 proposal of
Oregon State, Washington State, Boise State, UTSA, USF, Fresno State, San Diego State, UNLV, Memphis and Tulane is out there.
a few other teams to watch for UAB Rice in place of one of the more western schools for a 5-5 east west or both for a 6-6 to go to 12.