tOfficial Talkie Bike Thread

came up short on a PR last night

Olivia Amato is fierce for a little lady

Working Out GIF by Peloton
Have you considered trying to suck less?? Pffffffffffffffffffft no stinking Alyssa Milano wannabe keeps me from my goals

Ice Hockey Sport GIF by NHL

Have you considered trying to suck less?? Pffffffffffffffffffft no stinking Alyssa Milano wannabe keeps me from my goals

Ice Hockey Sport GIF by NHL
the goal of all this is to suck less.

I haven't been as active on the talkie bike lately, so just couldn't keep up with my previous pace

the goal of all this is to suck less.

I haven't been as active on the talkie bike lately, so just couldn't keep up with my previous pace
So, my suspicion was correct!! Slacker!!!

Embarrassed Shame GIF

So, my suspicion was correct!! Slacker!!!

Embarrassed Shame GIF
summer activities and such

volleyball and golf leagues started up and my tennis leagues have been taking up some time

summer activities and such

volleyball and golf leagues started up and my tennis leagues have been taking up some time
And how many of those involves the devil's nectar, hmmmmmmm?? All of em? That's why! Booze is bad for the cardio, pffffffffffffffffffft.

And how many of those involves the devil's nectar, hmmmmmmm?? All of em? That's why! Booze is bad for the cardio, pffffffffffffffffffft.
volleyball and golf...I don't drink on the tennis court.

and golf I usually only have 1 beer out there

volleyball and golf...I don't drink on the tennis court.

and golf I usually only have 1 beer out there
Tisk tisk. Out of curiosity, why a stationary bike in the summer?

Tisk tisk. Out of curiosity, why a stationary bike in the summer?
well...despite being given a decent road bike...I have never done it. I really don't need another hobby like that.

plus I don't trust drivers on the road.

well...despite being given a decent road bike...I have never done it. I really don't need another hobby like that.

plus I don't trust drivers on the road.
Do you not have scenic bike paths there? My favorite ride is around one of the nearby lakes. Get fresh air great view get to point out wild life to my youngest who's in a seat on my bike, and the terrain let's you choose how hard you push yourself. Absolutely the most bestest more goodest way do ride

Do you not have scenic bike paths there? My favorite ride is around one of the nearby lakes. Get fresh air great view get to point out wild life to my youngest who's in a seat on my bike, and the terrain let's you choose how hard you push yourself. Absolutely the most bestest more goodest way do ride
there are some, but they aren't right here

the talkie bike is nice when I want a good half hour of getting my ass kicked. It's super convenient for a workout

there are some, but they aren't right here

the talkie bike is nice when I want a good half hour of getting my ass kicked. It's super convenient for a workout
I ride a stationary bike in the cold ass winter, I get that but nothing challenges me more than just feeling it all.

Regarding them not being right there, I seem to recall you have a pickup....I bet you can easily throw the bike in back take a 5-10 minute drive and get there easy enough. 😉.

You got anyone in the area who needs motivation? Y'all can ride together making it more enjoyable, I ride with my wife and youngest most often, if the other 2 come with I can't push as hard cuz they can't keep up

I ride a stationary bike in the cold ass winter, I get that but nothing challenges me more than just feeling it all.

Regarding them not being right there, I seem to recall you have a pickup....I bet you can easily throw the bike in back take a 5-10 minute drive and get there easy enough. 😉.

You got anyone in the area who needs motivation? Y'all can ride together making it more enjoyable, I ride with my wife and youngest most often, if the other 2 come with I can't push as hard cuz they can't keep up
there's a nice bike shop nearby that does group rides I could join

but like I said, I don't need another hobby. I have too many as it is. Putting roadbiking on there would just be one more I wouldn't have time for.

I like the idea of it though

there's a nice bike shop nearby that does group rides I could join

but like I said, I don't need another hobby. I have too many as it is. Putting roadbiking on there would just be one more I wouldn't have time for.

I like the idea of it though
Pick it up and drop one of the drinking hobbies 😂

Pick it up and drop one of the drinking hobbies 😂
Nah

I run the sand volleyball league and enjoy playing with my friends.

And golf is just enjoyable.

Neither are going away

have you done the new games on talkie bike?

I did Lanebreak when it first came out, but not since. It was weird

Like @ill my peloton workouts have been few and far between this summer, but I expect I'll be ramping up next week when my kid starts school and life goes back to a normal routine.

Like @ill my peloton workouts have been few and far between this summer, but I expect I'll be ramping up next week when my kid starts school and life goes back to a normal routine.

my kids do it. I haven't done it yet.

Same here. I did it once as a warm up and then haven't gone back. It wasn't bad though.

I did 2 20 minute rides this week, trying to get back into a routine since I have a break in tennis