tOfficial "What did you have for breakfast?" thread

Reaction score
My wife's banana bread, Johnsonville breakfast sausages and a 200mg caffeine tablet.

Shit was amazing. :drool2:

My wife makes banana bread about every five days. She uses healthy grains and we keep bananas in rotation to make sure some are ready all the time. She uses less sugar than most would but it's still amazing. she also does an amazing zucchini bread.

black coffee GIF

So far just coffee. (BoiseMike gazes lovingly toward Mrs. BoiseMike). She's not budging and says she has a headache...not just gonna be hungry, but lonely too.

:mj:

Cascadian Farms Fruit and Nut cereal with almond milk. Cup of coffee.

Try chopping some Jalapeno into it. Seedless if you're feeding it to your wife.....
great minds...
ol lady broke her leg a few weeks back,
so i'm the cook -
i add the chopped fresh peppers on mine
for that extra kick -

My wife's banana bread, Johnsonville breakfast sausages and a 200mg caffeine tablet.

Shit was amazing. :drool2:

My wife makes banana bread about every five days. She uses healthy grains and we keep bananas in rotation to make sure some are ready all the time. She uses less sugar than most would but it's still amazing. she also does an amazing zucchini bread.

tOfficial "What did you have for breakfast?" thread​

Seriously? And I've been hanging out in all those fake "What did you have for breakfast" threads.
:facepalm:

Just some eggs, toast with Nutella, and leftover grilled pineapple from last night

Breakfast burrito

I ate some peach, plum, and blueberries that were left over from the rest of the families' breakfast. And a cup of chicory.

Had some scrambled eggs with a bunch of vegetables and hillbilly bacon. I really need some banana bread in my life. I could seriously eat an entire loaf of that stuff.

Two eggs over easy with toast and Jimmy Dean sausage/ OJ and coffee