tOfficial "What did you have for breakfast?" thread

Popeye omelette with toast and hash browns.

not toasted no butter or schmear.....you neanderthal!!
toasted and with cream cheese.

I figured that was understood... who the fuck eats an untoasted bagel?

91o7KQl09CL._SL1500_.jpg

Homemade banana bread with cream cheese.

I had so much cream cheese it may be more accurate to say I had cream cheese with a little banana bread underneath.

Coffee. Two cups. No more, no less. Every day.

Don't do breakfast, maybe a bowl of chopped fruit around 10 AM. Hard tack with PB and a banana on occasion.

Don't do breakfast, maybe a bowl of chopped fruit around 10 AM. Hard tack with PB and a banana on occasion.
hard tack? Like the civil war era bread that you have to soak so you don't chip a tooth?

Kind breakfast bar, some fresh pineapple and a protein shake.

Chased by black coffee.

Used to eat it with maternal grandfather all the time.

View attachment 8576
Cool. Went and googled it and see that now it is being made with herbs and sugar now. I could get behind that, might make a batch over the weekend for soaking in my coffee. I bet cutting the salt in half and replacing with cinnamon would be damn good.

Cool. Went and googled it and see that now it is being made with herbs and sugar now. I could get behind that, might make a batch over the weekend for soaking in my coffee. I bet cutting the salt in half and replacing with cinnamon would be damn good.

We buy that one, comes packaged in paper. We keep it in the stove drawer just like my grandmother used to. This one isn't overly salty, in fact a smear of butter and a sprinkle of salt is another way we used to eat it back in the day.

I wouldn't dunk mine, but I do like a sip of coffee while I'm crunching it.

Coffee....

When I'm not working from home like now, I have a 50 mile commute. Nothing at all until I get there.

Then a coffee or 2 before I'd go to the pool.

Here it's one big cup and I'm done till tomorrow.

Never have an afternoon coffee and never have it anywhere but home or at work.

When I'm not working from home like now, I have a 50 mile commute. Nothing at all until I get there.

Then a coffee or 2 before I'd go to the pool.

Here it's one big cup and I'm done till tomorrow.

Never have an afternoon coffee and never have it anywhere but home or at work.
I don't get the afternoon or evening coffee. Drove by starbucks yesterday at 5pm and there was a line around the building. I know they do treats and other food, but more than a few had to be there for coffee. :L

I don't get the afternoon or evening coffee. Drove by starbucks yesterday at 5pm and there was a line around the building. I know they do treats and other food, but more than a few had to be there for coffee. :facepalm:

Seems folks just can't drive without a cup of joe.

Been to a Starbucks once. Had some kind of thing over ice cubes? It was a hot day.

My daughter is CFO/COO of a Vancouver based coffee company and we get lots of good beans fresh and free.

I think they should make people who buy coffee at drive throughs pay 50% more since half of them throw their used cups out the window.