Top 5 wuss rock bands

I'm not sure once we hit the 00's what "rock" is anymore. If pop rock is included then Coldplay, Nickelback, Green Day, Foo Fighters, and Limp Bizkit would need to be considered.

+ Imagine Dragons & Maroon 5

...pretty much everything "Emo" is wuss by definition.
And any band with members that wear makeup/eyeliner move to the top of the list. Looking at you KISS

Nobody mentioned has had any thing near as candy assed as this:

Butters had a good version on South Park though

Nobody mentioned has had any thing near as candy assed as this:

Butters had a good version on South Park though

Fair point, but at least Chicago weren't posers. They played their music without prancing around like fairies pretending to be hard and hip.

Fair point, but at least Chicago weren't posers. They played their music without prancing around like fairies pretending to be hard and hip.
If you’re just naturally a wuss and comfortable being a wuss, you’re still a wuss.

If you’re just naturally a wuss and comfortable being a wuss, you’re still a wuss.
Fair point. I'm far from a Chicago fan, but I give them bonus points for being true to themselves and everyone else.

Fair point. I'm far from a Chicago fan, but I give them bonus points for being true to themselves and everyone else.
They might have been true to themselves, but they were still gigantic wusses

I'd say I'd bend him over and fuck him in the ass and there wouldn't be a damn thing to stop it, but judging from his songs, I don't think he'd try to stop it.
But I agree that the later versions of Chicago has a big wuss thing going

Early days:

I think the wussiest song I've ever heard is "Carrie", but I don't know who sings it and don't care enough to look it up.

No doubt Journey is at the top of that list........they are 100% chick music....they are not rockers....

Queen.....just plain downright yuck.....

Aerosmith.....back in the 70s they had some decent albums(Rocks,Toys),but once the 80s and 90s turned the corner,they just went way too mainstream wussified music.......any of those albums that featured Alicia Siverstone in were mind numbing along with the song from the movie Armageddon.....

Maroon 5(or whatever band that Levine plays in)......I laugh my ass off when the wife watched the Voice and Adam Levine was on there trying to be a badass.....Hes more of an Elton John than a rock legend.....

Rod Stewart......need I say more......