Top 5 wuss rock bands

Every time I looked at Roger Hodgson back then and I am thinking wtf is Jesus doing in this band.

Def Leppard. Part of New Wave of British Heavy Metal here and by early 80’s a
bunch of puffs. Their management owned them and they sold their sole for that bubble gum crap for the rest of their career. A real disappointment.

Ditto.

I searched them out on Youtube yesterday. Found a lot of energy but they aren't going to be my cuppa.
Creeping Death that is Metallica at their finest. Other than Battery or Blackened they never produced another Creeping Death. Sad.

bunch of puffs. Their management owned them and they sold their sole for that bubble gum crap for the rest of their career. A real disappointment.

High And Dry had some edge to it. After that - starting with Pyromania - they kind of sounded more and more homogenized.

High And Dry had some edge to it. After that - starting with Pyromania - they kind of sounded more and more homogenized.
High and Dry sounded like 80’s AC/DC. Both had Mutt Lange as producer. High and Dry was a decent album I agree. When they kicked Pete Willis out that was the end.

I was in high school when On Through the Night came out. A commercial came on the air for Def Leppard on a local rock radio station. They were in America opening for Pat Travers. The ad played a clip of Rock Brigrade. I had to go buy the cassette (lol, shows my age). Def Leppard instantly became one of my favorite bands. Rushed out to by High and Dry when it was released. Still a great album although they really changed their sound. Pyromania was a major disappointment for me when it first came out. Abandoned what made them unique for a commercial sound. Back then I didn't know who Mutt Lange was or his influence on their sound. Eventually accepted what it was. A good party album but at least still metal. Hysteria was a complete sell out to the glam/pop crowd of the time.

High and Dry sounded like 80’s AC/DC. Both had Mutt Lange as producer. High and Dry was a decent album I agree. When they kicked Pete Willis out that was the end.
Pete Willis wrote tracks and played guitar on the Pyromania album. Didn't find out about that until recently

Pete Willis wrote tracks and played guitar on the Pyromania album. Didn't find out about that until recently
Yes he did. He did the rhythm tracks recording before he got canned. Phil Collen one of worst lead guitarist in rock replaced him. The songs not terrible, but lead guitar work terrible. Pete Willis way better than Collen and Clark. Eventually after Clark died, they brought in Vivian Campbell from Dio Holy Diver album and I am thinking here we go and he but wussed out stating he didn't want to play that type (Dio) of guitar anymore. He was a shell of what he was on those first 3 Dio albums.

Yes he did. He did the rhythm tracks recording before he got canned. Phil Collen one of worst lead guitarist in rock replaced him. The songs not terrible, but lead guitar work terrible. Pete Willis way better than Collen and Clark. Eventually after Clark died, they brought in Vivian Campbell from Dio Holy Diver album and I am thinking here we go and he but wussed out stating he didn't want to play that type (Dio) of guitar anymore. He was a shell of what he was on those first 3 Dio albums.
He was in whitesnake for a time?

Band that made the turn to wussy-

Fleetwood Mac. Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac was Mount Rushmore stuff. The Stevie/Lindsay Show had its moments but pretty uneven.