Tow hitch

Cholo Street Truck!

Need to slam that bitch....
I have been looking into doing airbag suspension. Then i can make it sit anywhere I want. Problem is, i think I would have to change the suspenion to 1/2 ton.

I have been looking into doing airbag suspension. Then i can make it sit anywhere I want. Problem is, i think I would have to change the suspenion to 1/2 ton.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have to have respect for a guy who keeps on a project that long. I've had a few projects over the years, either lost interest or life interfered.

1972 Travco Motorhome 413 motor with an onan generator. Had the motor rebuilt, the tranny rebuilt, then I had to go on the road before I was done, tornado busted out the front window (at least $1000) and years later I got tired of looking at it and got rid of it.

1946 Willys Jeep, used to actually drive it to town and around the farm, ended up selling it to my son.

1972 CJ5 with a 6 and manual. Got rid of it because the bikini top beat the hell out of the top of my head when I was going down the road. Actually made money on that one.

1986 Ford F150 4x4 with 300 six and manual with granny low, one of our old company trucks. Needed upholstery and paint, someone came by with an offer and I sold it.

The latest is a 1952 Ferguson TA20 tractor that I took in trade for an ak rifle. I won't do anything with it either since we're planning on living the rv life and getting out of here.

Golf, work, home repair, life got in the way of all of them.

Last edited:

That's what I'd do. Those older Fords are so easy to just swap a Dana 44 or 60 right into. Did that on a buddies 86 F150. Got a donor 85 F150 and took the front end and transfer case out and swapped em over to turn his 2WD to 4WD. Took two days, because the front end needed some massaging to undo some previous off-road stump finding adventures.

214501303_1538569936482633_7253153868420631248_n.jpg

Did that come with the Camper Package that Ford offered right around that time.
I think it came with stiffer springs and some other special shit.

It'll say ' Camper Special' somewhere on it.
I don't think so. It had after market trailer brake system put in. It does have a 1 ton rear end and suspension though.