tReal Official Night Shift v67 powered by BitVCash and Spontaneous Dance Parties

As much as I love Florida, if I have to never go back to Miami again, I’ll be stoked

As much as I love Florida, if I have to never go back to Miami again, I’ll be stoked

Bad timing. It's essentially still spring break down there. Hordes of horny college students, 20-somethings, etc. looking to get drunk and fuck. Total madhouse.

Last edited:
Bad timing. It's essentially still spring break down there. Hordes of horny college students, 20-somethings, etc. looking to get drunk and fucked. Total madhouse.
Well tbf, we’re not going to Miami for more than a marlins game. But just driving to Fort Lauderdale took 2 fucking hours.

“Murder women”? I thought I knew that PIV=rape, but if it’s her, she’s graduated to a new level of batshit crazy.
Saw someone yesterday talking about how his wife loves going out with her friends, getting drunk and then getting railed by her husband after and the usual suspects were calling it rape, the wife's opinion be damned