tReal Official Night Shift v67 powered by BitVCash and Spontaneous Dance Parties

Wait.
Does this only apply to upper middle class white women?
What if they're not white?
What if they have less money than someone in the upper middle class, or for that matter, more.

Most importantly ...
Does that women really fucking spell her name Lyz?!?
You know her name is Elizabeth, and at some point she decided to start spelling "Liz" "Lyz."

Changing the "i" to "y" only makes you more insufferable, honey, and you already seem beyond insufferable enough

Nope, never been

Lived there for about 3 years. Great place to relax and chill.

This is Bean Point Beach...no businesses, restaurants or houses right up to the beach. It was my favorite beach on the island because there was rarely ever anyone else there. Even during tourist season. Used to get to swim with Manatees once in a while at that beach. I think they liked it for the same reason I did. lol
1711680956440.png

Lived there for about 3 years. Great place to relax and chill.

This is Bean Point Beach...no businesses, restaurants or houses right up to the beach. It was my favorite beach on the island because there was rarely ever anyone else there. Even during tourist season. Used to get to swim with Manatees once in a while at that beach. I think they liked it for the same reason I did. lol
View attachment 117928
Oh the HU manity!

But fer real, fuck that, the ocean's scary.

Oh the HU manity!

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

From age 5 'til now, the only place I've lived besides California is Anna Maria Island. Really didn't have a choice but to love the ocean. lol
oh, i love it, but I'm skeered too. Water is not our strong suit, and ocean mammals all seem so rapey, like we are only drowning you to fuck your holes til they rot-type shit.

From age 5 'til now, the only place I've lived besides California is Anna Maria Island. Really didn't have a choice but to love the ocean. lol
I was a Navy brat (with 3 younger brothers) and pretty much started out on the east coast as my dad was stationed in the Norfolk, VA area and then he eventually got transferred to Long Beach, CA in 1966 where we lived for about a year until my parents bought a house in Westminster, CA (Orange County).

From Atlantic to Pacific... Pretty much grew up playing around the Huntington Beach, Seal Beach and Newport Beach surfing spots until I moved here to Newport, RI in 1989... from the Pacific back to the Atlantic. :biggrin:

I just gotta live near BIG bodies of water. Lakes and rivers are okay to visit, but they don't do much for me. Here I've got Newport Harbor, Narraganset Bay AND the Atlantic Ocean. :nod:

oh, i love it, but I'm skeered too. Water is not our strong suit, and ocean mammals all seem so rapey, like we are only drowning you to fuck your holes til they rot-type shit.

Being at least a little scared of the ocean is smart. You can get yourself in real trouble, real quick in the ocean.

Depends on the ocean mammal. Manatees are very gentle despite their size. In Florida, it was actually illegal to touch them. But I got away with petting them because I was usually the only human there and they'd swim right up to me. lol

Being at least a little scared of the ocean is smart. You can get yourself in real trouble, real quick in the ocean.

Depends on the ocean mammal. Manatees are very gentle despite their size. In Florida, it was actually illegal to touch them. But I got away with petting them because I was usually the only human there and they'd swim right up to me. lol
sealionpullinggirlintowater-ani.gif
:shocked:

Wonder if this had a good ending or not? :twitch:

Last edited:
I want to floss around Crenshaw and slauson. But being a older white dude with a family doesn’t sound like the best idea

I do Want to see the 2pac museum they have out there
Where will you be staying? General area, I won’t be showing up at your hotel so far as you know.