tReal Official Night Shift v67 powered by BitVCash and Spontaneous Dance Parties

Alright. It's been a minute...
I couple weeks (maybe months?) ago, I bought some floating shelves. I opened them, started putzing with placement and then kinda forgot about it for awhile. Then I couldn't find the screws that came with it, so I went to Lowe's and some old fucker told me which ones to buy as a replacement. I challenged his maff skills because the shits just didn't look right (i took the mounting directions with me), but he shamed me into getting the ones he recommended. Fast forward to a few days ago and i found some screws that I think went with the shelves. Totally different sizes, but I'm not sure if they really are the right ones or not. The plastic bit is WAY bigger than the stupid ones the old cooter told me to buy, but they almost look too big, so maybe they belong to something else. Taking a poll...which ones should I use?

1711735248279.png

I couple weeks (maybe months?) ago, I bought some floating shelves. I opened them, started putzing with placement and then kinda forgot about it for awhile. Then I couldn't find the screws that came with it, so I went to Lowe's and some old fucker told me which ones to buy as a replacement. I challenged his maff skills because the shits just didn't look right (i took the mounting directions with me), but he shamed me into getting the ones he recommended. Fast forward to a few days ago and i found some screws that I think went with the shelves. Totally different sizes, but I'm not sure if they really are the right ones or not. The plastic bit is WAY bigger than the stupid ones the old cooter told me to buy, but they almost look too big, so maybe they belong to something else. Taking a poll...which ones should I use?

View attachment 117964
I think you are screwed

ok dole, ok :tsk:
dug GIF

View attachment 117964
Just say screw it and use anyone

View attachment 117964

If I were you. I’d screw the black one. The white one just seems too big for you .

View attachment 117964
I think the white drywall and the black screw will be easiest for ya. They're both for drywall.

I think the white drywall and the black screw will be easiest for ya. They're both for drywall.
And if someone were asking (definitely not me!)... you make a hole with a drill, then put the plastic bit in, then shove the screw into that?

In fairness you'd be harder pressed to find someone Shaq hasn't advertised more.

Mahomes is pushing it with being an advertising whore though
Peyton Manning too

And if someone were asking (definitely not me!)... you make a hole with a drill, then put the plastic bit in, then shove the screw into that?
The white one, you just screw in flush.

The white one, you just screw in flush.
Alright! We'll give it a whirl! Hope that goddamn drill is charged up.

If there's a stud, I can skip the white part, correct?

Oooh, doggy! These Z's just finding out about MD2020?

Alright! We'll give it a whirl! Hope that goddamn drill is charged up.

If there's a stud, I can skip the white part, correct?
If the shelf is heavy or you're putting heavy things on it, you need to find the studs and drill screws directly into them.

Do you have a stud finder? I test mine by pointing it at myself and if it starts beeping I know it's working..

Mets get 1 hit to start their perfect 0-162 season. At least that one hit was a HR @Hu War Yu