tReal Official Night Shift v67 powered by BitVCash and Spontaneous Dance Parties

So I gotta use up all this prune juice I got after coming home from the hospital. I'm thinking I'll mix it with a shot of vodka and some muddled mint. Can't decide if I'll call it:

Lil' Schitter
Colon Bomb
Before the Flood
I Can't Believe I'm Mixing Vodka and Prune Juice
The Housekeeper

So I gotta use up all this prune juice I got after coming home from the hospital. I'm thinking I'll mix it with a shot of vodka and some muddled mint. Can't decide if I'll call it:

Lil' Schitter
Colon Bomb
Before the Flood
The Housekeeper

Evacuate the Premises
Shitstarter
Projectile Primer
Delayed Explosion
Blowout
Why the Hell Did I Mix This

Lil' Schitter
Colon Bomb
Before the Flood
The Housekeeper
Poopin Putin
Brown Russian
AK #2

Lil' Schitter
Colon Bomb
Before the Flood
The Housekeeper
Stooldriver

Oh no here I go getting excited about the idiot baseball team again

I’ve personally seen 3 fender benders happen and driven by 5 accidents on the interstate. South Florida is fucking wild.

Oh no here I go getting excited about the idiot baseball team again
Streak continues tomorrow. Don’t think a stickball team I’ve rooted for live has won in like 5 years. I’m a fucking sharp in all the other sports.