tReal Official Night Shift v67 powered by BitVCash and Spontaneous Dance Parties

its called an aerator. The screen is just the last part in it. The end of the faucet should unscrew, and the little components should come out. Then put the screen back in, and then the rest of the little pieces, and it should be fine. They are also cheap to replace, but as shake man already stated the newer ones have water restrictors inside.
Could’ve told me this 4 hours ago, p-face. How the hell you guys don’t know that I’m doing projects today is totally beyond me :tsk:

Could’ve told me this 4 hours ago, p-face. How the hell you guys don’t know that I’m doing projects today is totally beyond me :tsk:

I got a project for you, Bonquisha. Except you need to submit 3 weeks, not 2.

1716077645654.png

The conviviality, the camaraderie, the joyous banter…

I got a project for you, Bonquisha. Except you need to submit 3 weeks, not 2.

View attachment 119963
Cringe Wince GIF

Despite having home court, the Knicks really knicked things up.

It's amazing the Knicks even got that close to the ECF, with all the injuries

It's amazing the Knicks even got that close to the ECF, with all the injuries

Too bad for Knickerbockers fans.

Maybe if they changed their name to something more modern and assertive?

New York Muggers? New York Car Jackers? New York Fare Skippers?

Looks like the Nuggets are going down.

Didn't bet on them but bet on the over and they can't score in the 2nd half for shit. :gaah:

Didn't bet on them but bet on the over and they can't score in the 2nd half for shit. :gaah:
Nuggets go from up 20 to down 10. 54-24 Wolves run. Crazy

I had the nuggets and the over, for some stupid reason

Cooked on the grill tonight for the first time since the weather has got nice. Wife and I are watching the race, and I hear a thump. I thought it was the dishwasher. A few minutes pass and I hear an even louder thump. Flipped on the porch lights and there's a massive bear just chilling.