tReal Official Night Shift v67 powered by BitVCash and Spontaneous Dance Parties

Yes but it doesn't have to be a wine fridge, but a regular mini fridge unless you also want to put wine in it.

On second thought, where the hell are you going to put it? How much is that going to add to your electric bill?

Neither stupid nor brilliant, but definitely impulsive and not thoroughly thought through.
I haven't bought it yet! Dang! But no... I don't know where I'll put it. :sigh:

Since you're a bettin' man & all that jazz...would you bet that this week is a time card week or a payday week? I mean - if you had to guess. Just wondering...for a friend.

(i really don't want to look at my bank account because i'm down about $10k and it hurts muh feelerz :pout: )
Well..... since I haven't seen or read about half a dozen people ragging you about time cards these last few days, I'd say it's payday week.
These are the type of things I don't bet on. If I have a 50/50 chance of picking one, 90% of the time I'm wrong.

stoopit or brilliant:

A wine fridge. But for condiments! I can't stop trying different mustards/hot sauces/olives/pickles/salad dressings!
Screen Actors Guild GIF by SAG Awards

@beardown07

I’m now winning at this parenting shit. Mine 9 year old has a crush on 2 chicks. So he now has invited both to his birthday party and said the 2 girls should talk to each other. Pimp in the making…..

Or it will flame brilliantly like the time one of my gfs mom answered the door with my other gf

I am now the owner of a luxury model car

Tex Avery Smoking GIF

(a 14 year old one, but still)

Back