tReal Official Night Shift v67 powered by BitVCash and Spontaneous Dance Parties

How the fuck can those of you who deal with clients directly fucking do it.

We just had someone try telling us we were doing our jobs wrong, straight up admitted they didn't check their work to make sure they were looking at the right date range and turned out they weren't even close to right.

I want to hit these people with a shovel so bad.
hitheadwithshovel.gif

More for @huskers1217

Well... Have fun!! Next to snakes, I HATE heights more than one story. :nod:

Well, glad to know, because I was going to post the video I took of a big ol' gopher snake I found in my yard. I took a video of it to send to my brother the next time he's an asshole (ok, more of an asshole than usual). He is deathly afraid of snakes. His little sister (me) is not. The moment I knew my youngest nephew was the greatest thing since sliced bread was when he put a runner snake in a tupperware container on top of the fridge, somehow convinced his father to grab said tupperware, and apparently my brother about shit his pants.
:heh:

Well, glad to know, because I was going to post the video I took of a big ol' gopher snake I found in my yard. I took a video of it to send to my brother the next time he's an asshole (ok, more of an asshole than usual). He is deathly afraid of snakes. His little sister (me) is not. The moment I knew my youngest nephew was the greatest thing since sliced bread was when he put a runner snake in a tupperware container on top of the fridge, somehow convinced his father to grab said tupperware, and apparently my brother about shit his pants.
:heh:
:shocked:

snakesihatesnakes.jpg

Personally, I thought Season 1 was pretty good. The second was ok and then I ran out of interest. The kids have watched all 5(?) seasons.
Same, thought S1 was great, S2 was meh, then I stopped watching but the teens kept going. Same with the reboot of Lost in Space

Pool Party Twerk GIF by RTL

Back