tReal Official Night Shift v67 powered by BitVCash and Spontaneous Dance Parties

The quote was something about how you know someone is a real friend when they don't take your antisocial phases personally. I completely own that.

If someone tried to call me a Warrior, or a Goddess, or a Warrior Goddess, my reaction would probably be to burst out laughing. Ok, if someone called me a Warrior, my reaction would probably be ...

the warriors cinema GIF
You don't have to worry about that here.

We'll just call you a crazy cat lady.

Well... Have fun!! Next to snakes, I HATE heights more than one story. :nod:
The thing is, when you’re 2&1/2 miles above the ground staring out of the open door of an airplane, you don’t have that height related sensation you would have just one story up.

View attachment 121167

And this is what I get on my day off.

Yeah we need all the rain we can get in summer but it figures that it happens on a day when I want to do outside activities.
Hey we’re in the middle of a heatwave here in New York so hopefully I can do something outside

The thing is, when you’re 2&1/2 miles above the ground staring out of the open door of an airplane, you don’t have that height related sensation you would have just one story up.
Yeah, well... I STILL wouldn't 'voluntarily' jump out perfectly good aircraft up in the air. :twitch:

:pop2::martini:

You don't have to worry about that here.

We'll just call you a crazy cat lady.

That makes me laugh, too.
Not only have I always thought of crazy cat ladies as having lots of cats, not just one, the "cat" in my SN refers to my favorite cbb team.
I'm definitely a little crazy, though - I'd have to be to e-hand out with the like of you. :heh:

Th
Not only have I always thought of crazy cat ladies as having lots of cats, not just one, the "cat" in my SN refers to my favorite cbb team.
I'm definitely a little crazy, though - I'd have to be to e-hand out with the like of you. :heh:
The WCs play an elimination game today in the CWS.

Fucking typos. :mad2:

Hang out ... e-hang out.

Back