Two-way stop protocol:

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 25,000.00
Without looking it up: Two cars are stopped on opposite sides of the street at an intersection with a two-way stop.
One car gets to the stop sign at the intersection several seconds before the car on the opposite side gets to its stop sign, but both have to wait several seconds for the cross traffic to die down.
Which car has the right of way?:
A. The car that got to the intersection first?
B. The car that is going straight, and not turning left?

Without looking it up: Two cars are stopped on opposite sides of the street at an intersection with a two-way stop.
One car gets to the stop sign at the intersection several seconds before the car on the opposite side gets to its stop sign, but both have to wait several seconds for the cross traffic to die down.
Isn't there a new biopic coming out about this?

Clearly not true. At a four way stop, it’s the person who is next by arrival time, whether they are going straight or turning left.
You don't have cross traffic at a 4 way stop
Fail

You don't have cross traffic at a 4 way stop
Fail
You made a claim that wasn’t true. It’s been proven false with two seconds of investigation. Now you’re deflecting.

a final answer

whichever one has the balls to go first...

Answer Me I Know You Know GIF by SVU

I thought it was who got there first,,, but it’s actually the guy going straight.

Depends on make/model/year of the car and the race of the other driver.

Examples:
If the other driver is Asian, always yield. Expect them to do crazy shit. Never assume what they plan to do, even with use of a turn signal... they don’t even know their plan.

If the other car is some little Prius or Smart type car, they know they are little bitches and never have the right of way.

If it’s a motorcycle, just ignore them. They will get out of your way.

It depends a lot on what you drive.

Everybody gives me the right of way about 90% of the time when it's not even my turn.
Anyone driving a big ass truck knows what I'm talking about.

2019-Ford-F-250-Stone-Gray.jpg

the car going straight unless the car going straight is a nice person and tells them to go ahead and turn while there is an opening in traffic

OP obviously turned before it was his turn and now needs some kind of confirmation that he was right...when he wasn't