UEFA Nations League 2020/2021

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
I had no idea Germany was playing today. Tie versus Spain. Anyone know why they are playing this tournament? Maybe for someone to get hurt? European Championship spots all locked up I believe.

I had no idea Germany was playing today. Tie versus Spain. Anyone know why they are playing this tournament? Maybe for someone to get hurt? European Championship spots all locked up I believe.
Watching Germany Switzerland. Germany looks like shit even though they lead. Really miss a real midfield with no Goretzka, Havertz, Kimmich, and dare I say Muller? No Gnabry or Reus either. Sane looks horrible. Maybe just rusty.

Watching Germany Switzerland. Germany looks like shit even though they lead. Really miss a real midfield with no Goretzka, Havertz, Kimmich, and dare I say Muller? No Gnabry or Reus either. Sane looks horrible. Maybe just rusty.
Löw is a stubborn ass when it comes to Müller and will never admit he was wrong. He was wrong about Boateng too.

Embarrassing ending.

I need Werner to score a goal today.

I tried watching Ireland v Finland earlier and it just wasn't good.

I tried watching Ireland v Finland earlier and it just wasn't good.
I watched Portugal yesterday and they look great. That team has a lot of young talent. Ronaldo did not play.

Löw is a stubborn ass when it comes to Müller and will never admit he was wrong. He was wrong about Boateng too.
He blames Muller, Hummels, and Boetang for the World Cup failure in 2018. I blame Low for his shitty lineups at times. Goretzka as a winger in only 1 appearance? Sami Kehdira and Ozil should not have started. Not enough Brandt either.

I watched Portugal yesterday and they look great. That team has a lot of young talent. Ronaldo did not play.
I saw some of that too. Croatia looked pretty bad for a World Cup runner up.

He blames Muller, Hummels, and Boetang for the World Cup failure in 2018. I blame Low for his shitty lineups at times. Goretzka as a winger in only 1 appearance? Sami Kehdira and Ozil should not have started. Not enough Brandt either.
Agreed. Brandt is a playmaker. Khedira hasn’t been stellar in a long time. Özil flat out sucked.

When roster complete, Germany will need to solve their defensive whoas before Euro 2020. That defense is not good. Even Sule looks rusty. Kehrer is crap and remember was eaten alive by Coman in UCL final. Rudiger average at best. Tah a pylon. Ginter not bad but not great in this game.

When roster complete, Germany will need to solve their defensive whoas before Euro 2020. That defense is not good. Even Sule looks rusty. Kehrer is crap and remember was eaten alive by Coman in UCL final. Rudiger average at best. Tah a pylon. Ginter not bad but not great in this game.
Süle and Ginter are the best in the group you mentioned.

Another enigma is Julian Draxler. What does he do to deserve a spot here? Never lived up to his promise.

And there it is: 1-1.

PSG told him he has no spot in their current roster too.
Good. He needs a move down a level. Toni Kroos looks pretty old to me also.

Glad I missed most of the second half. Uninspiring match.
Really uninspiring. Switzerland controlled most of the possession. Germany had fits getting out of their own end. Mark my word: Germany won't get out of the Group 2021 with Portugal and France advancing in that group of death unless things change. This shows there is no depth. Reus, Goretka, Havertz, Gnabry, Kimmich, Schultz need to stay healthy.

Here is an article about what we have now. FYI: it agrees Draxler needs to get the boot. We knew it, Low needs to see it too now.

Also forgot the 2 Leipzig player Kloserman and Halstenberg were missing. Also article mentions Kehrer not ready either, just like we saw yesterday and with PSG.

Also forgot the 2 Leipzig player Kloserman and Halstenberg were missing. Also article mentions Kehrer not ready either, just like we saw yesterday and with PSG.
Not a Kehrer fan at this point. The 2 Leipzig players you mentioned are pretty solid.