UEFA Nations League 2020/2021

Not a Kehrer fan at this point. The 2 Leipzig players you mentioned are pretty solid.
Tah, Kehrer, Rudiger, Can, and Draxler have no business in this team. Kroos said just before the Swiss game that Low is moving younger and that is why Muller is not part of the plan anymore on the National team. If that is so, Kroos should not be either or Can. Let's not be hypocritical Toni. Stark should be ahead of Rudiger. Neuhaus over Can and Draxler if Low is to be kept to his word. Just saying. Starting to think the success of 2014 World Cup Title was more Flick than Low if this keeps up. Low does nothing tactically. He played 3 at the back because he is short on center backs (uh Hummels maybe?) Talent make great plays that is his plan just like 2018 World Cup. It is a joke. And Timo Werner...he is wasted in Low tactics. Looks great with Nagelsmann and shitty with Low. Embarrassing!

Teams who have not won a Nations League game. Who does not belong here?

0 - Winless teams in the Nations League (6+ games):

Latvia
Andorra
Malta
San Marino
Lithuania
Germany
Republic of Ireland

Tah, Kehrer, Rudiger, Can, and Draxler have no business in this team. Kroos said just before the Swiss game that Low is moving younger and that is why Muller is not part of the plan anymore on the National team. If that is so, Kroos should not be either or Can. Let's not be hypocritical Toni. Stark should be ahead of Rudiger. Neuhaus over Can and Draxler if Low is to be kept to his word. Just saying. Starting to think the success of 2014 World Cup Title was more Flick than Low if this keeps up. Low does nothing tactically. He played 3 at the back because he is short on center backs (uh Hummels maybe?) Talent make great plays that is his plan just like 2018 World Cup. It is a joke. And Timo Werner...he is wasted in Low tactics. Looks great with Nagelsmann and shitty with Low. Embarrassing!

Latvia
Andorra
Malta
San Marino
Lithuania
Germany
Republic of Ireland
Neuhaus is pretty damn good. He was outstanding with Gladbach last year.

Latvia
Andorra
Malta
San Marino
Lithuania
Germany
Republic of Ireland
I wonder who Germany goes with when Löw gets clipped.

I wonder who Germany goes with when Löw gets clipped.

Not getting clipped....yet. Let's see what it looks like in the October games when he has a full roster. This is your starting lineup:

Gnabry
Werner Havertz Sane
Goretzka Kimmich
Halstenberg, Klosterman, Sule, Ginter
Neuer

But this will be Low:

Gnabry
Werner Sane
Kroos Goretzka Havertz Kimmich
Klosterman Sule Ginter
Neuer

Not getting clipped....yet. Let's see what it looks like in the October games when he has a full roster. This is your starting lineup:

Gnabry
Werner Havertz Sane
Goretzka Kimmich
Neuer

But this will be Low:

Gnabry
Werner Sane
Klosterman Sule Ginter
Neuer
You think Volland should get more caps/call ups?

You see Kovac wanted him at Bayern? He has him at Monaco now.

Gnabry
Werner Havertz Sane
Goretzka Kimmich
Neuer

But this will be Low:

Gnabry
Werner Sane
Klosterman Sule Ginter
Neuer
I’m a huge Kroos fan, but he’s starting to look long in the tooth, as you mentioned earlier. He can still place a ball anywhere, which is why he’s still out there.

You think Volland should get more caps/call ups?

You see Kovac wanted him at Bayern? He has him at Monaco now.
Under Low, no. He is 28 so he is over the hill in Low definition. In reality maybe. They have no true striker but who sits.

I was a huge Kroos fan. He was on the treble winning Bayern team in 2013. Was great for Real Madrid and Germany in 2014 World Cup ... but lets not forget 2018 World Cup. Other than that great free kick against Sweden not great. If you remember, he missed his mark at the end of South Korea game

Inexecusable only if Muller, Boateng, Hummels play also inexusable where they were banished.

So Germany, huh?

What an embarrassment yesterday against Spain.

Nice win from France to win the group.

So Germany, huh?

Awful showing from Germany. Löw will get to keep his job too. He refuses to call Müller, Boateng and Hummels back too because he is a stubborn ass. Müller and Boateng play on the best team in Europe, coming off the treble, and Löw thinks his current squad is sufficient. Just a joke.

I was a huge Kroos fan. He was on the treble winning Bayern team in 2013. Was great for Real Madrid and Germany in 2014 World Cup ... but lets not forget 2018 World Cup. Other than that great free kick against Sweden not great. If you remember, he missed his mark at the end of South Korea game

Inexecusable only if Muller, Boateng, Hummels play also inexusable where they were banished.

#LöwMustGo

Haunting footage. I have done my best to pretend 2018 didn't happen.

So Germany, huh?

Completely embarrassing. Not like Spain had their full team and Ramos got hurt at halftime. 23 shots to 2 for Germany. Midfield totally overrun same with the defense. My God the German defense is pitiful. You know you are bad when you long for the suspended Rudiger who doesn't even play for Chelsea. I am starting to think it is time for Kroos to hang em up. Yeah they missed Kimmich and Havertz, but still this defense is gruesome. Is there a decent young defender in Germany? I know some veteran ones Low won't allow to play. Germany has 1 win in Nations league and that was against Covid ridden Ukraine.

Last edited:
Low thinks Philip Max is Philip Lahm for some reason. He was brutal against Spain. The forwards all had to play back since defense and midfield so awful. Poor Neuer. There is no leader on this team to stand up to Low. Oliver "I have had one too many" Bier(s)hoff won't hold him accountable. But listen to Lothar Mathias and Bastian Schweinesteiger and Jurgen Klinsmanns. The German public is getting restless. The ratings for Germany on TV in Germany are the lowest they have ever been. Germany needs a miracle to get out of their Euro Group with France and Portugal.

Low thinks Philip Max is Philip Lahm for some reason. He was brutal against Spain. The forwards all had to play back since defense and midfield so awful. Poor Neuer. There is no leader on this team to stand up to Low. Oliver "I have had one too many" Bier(s)hoff won't hold him accountable. But listen to Lothar Mathias and Bastian Schweinesteiger and Jurgen Klinsmanns. The German public is getting restless. The ratings for Germany on TV in Germany are the lowest they have ever been. Germany needs a miracle to get out of their Euro Group with France and Portugal.
They’re going to get demolished.

Don’t get me started on Bierhoff. They won’t get rid of Löw because they gave him a contract through 2022 right before the 2018 WC.

They’re going to get demolished.
You'd think the forwards and midfield are decent on this but the depth is 0.0. Midfield must be Havertz Goretza and Kimmich and forwards Gnabry (if he can control his shot), Sane (if he doesn't sulk), and Werner (if he can stay involved) but no true striker. I heard it would maybe be a good idea to recall Nils Peterson. But the defense, unless some miracle. Robin Koch and Max horrible, even Nico Schultz is out of favor. Goosens no. Ginter maybe. Even Sule looks bad. Sule and Rudiger not going to work. Tah UUUUUUGH. Klosterman and Halstenburg may have helped. But they're no Lahn, Mertesacker, Boetang, and Hummels like 2014.

You'd think the forwards and midfield are decent on this but the depth is 0.0. Midfield must be Havertz Goretza and Kimmich and forwards Gnabry (if he can control his shot), Sane (if he doesn't sulk), and Werner (if he can stay involved) but no true striker. I heard it would maybe be a good idea to recall Nils Peterson. But the defense, unless some miracle. Robin Koch and Max horrible, even Nico Schultz is out of favor. Goosens no. Ginter maybe. Even Sule looks bad. Sule and Rudiger not going to work. Tah UUUUUUGH. Klosterman and Halstenburg may have helped. But they're no Lahn, Mertesacker, Boetang, and Hummels like 2014.
I like Ginter. Koch has his moments but I’m overall not sold on him. There’s no doubt Klostermann and Halstenburg would’ve helped considering the result. Not looking good.