Paranormal UFOs

What was the thread at EuroHoop where I plortsted all this crazy shit? I like it.

View attachment 33068
I forgot how crazy this was. Has to be fake...if not it's simply insane.

Theres no sucha thing........

I do believe that theres something else other than us living in the solar system......

But I dont believe they are flying here....

If they did,why are they not stopping here and explore??.....If we found something living on another planet,you bet your bippee we would have already landed.....

Its like chasing bigfoot.....its not there.

I do believe that theres something else other than us living in the solar system......

If they did,why are they not stopping here and explore??.....If we found something living on another planet,you bet your bippee we would have already landed.....

@Dole ver 2.0, you wanna field this one?

People have been getting hopped up over nothing. You have to puts all of the motions, that of the plane and the gimbel of the camera which at any given time may be moving independently of each other, creating a parallax effect to a viewer.

Mick West, a former video-game designer, is one of the best-known skeptics pushing back on the claims of UFO enthusiasts. On his website, Metabunk.org, and on his YouTube channel, West experiments with cameras to show how light and motion can deceive viewers.

Those amazing Navy UFO videos may have down-to-earth explanations, skeptics contend

Yeah. That's a helium balloon blowing in the wind.
I can't capture it frame-to-frame, but if you look real hard as it bounces off the bottom (appx 4-5 second mark) you can momentarily see the knot and string on the left side. LOL
That the jets were flying over at the same time is pure coincidence.

Bigfoot is real, just like UFOs and EBEs (Extraterrestrial Biological Entities)

Deal with it.