Paranormal UFOs

Kinda looks like a reflection of some type to me.

You may want to check out and see where your local optometrist is located.
Hey, weren't you around for the "WTF just flew over my house" thread? I think I made the only Hoopla UFO sighting thread. That was some shit too...still can't imagine what they were.

I just don't trust digital imaging as much.

Hey, weren't you around for the "WTF just flew over my house" thread? I think I made the only Hoopla UFO sighting thread. That was some shit too...still can't imagine what they were.

I just don't trust digital imaging as much.
Not sure, but could have been, can't keep all these straight these days. It will be interesting to see what all this "transparency" stuff exposes when/if the gov't has more info to release.

Kinda looks like a reflection of some type to me.

Notice in the beginning, how two images move in unison with the third brighter image. Are you gullibles stupid? They're reflections. All worked up over nothing.

Notice in the beginning, how two images move in unison with the third brighter image. Are you gullibles stupid? They're reflections. All worked up over nothing.
Would you stfu?

I said they appear to be reflections in the fucking post, you dolt. It's a UFO sighting and was posted as such. Calm the fuck down, bitchtits.

As pilots fly across the Pacific Ocean, there isn't much to see - clouds, the sea below, maybe an occasional other plane - but what a pair of pilots saw while cruising at 39,000 feet over the Pacific was strange enough for one of them to break out his camera and start filming.

In his video, the pilot captured three rows of strange moving lights that appear to be flying and rotating. Some rows have three lights in them, others have four, and at one point a dot fades from the front row but is replaced by one in a row lower down. After a few seconds, they all disappear.

Other than a fleet of UFOs flying in formation, the pilots have no idea what they witnessed, even stating in the video, "I do not know what that is. That is some weird s***. That is something flying."

As pilots fly across the Pacific Ocean, there isn't much to see - clouds, the sea below, maybe an occasional other plane - but what a pair of pilots saw while cruising at 39,000 feet over the Pacific was strange enough for one of them to break out his camera and start filming.

In his video, the pilot captured three rows of strange moving lights that appear to be flying and rotating. Some rows have three lights in them, others have four, and at one point a dot fades from the front row but is replaced by one in a row lower down. After a few seconds, they all disappear.

Other than a fleet of UFOs flying in formation, the pilots have no idea what they witnessed, even stating in the video, "I do not know what that is. That is some weird s***. That is something flying."

It's a type of countermeasure chaff.

As it rotates the sun reflects off it's broad sides, but not when the thin side is facing the camera.

That's why they appear to blink.

Most likely some naval ships below conducting some training.

It's a type of countermeasure chaff.

As it rotates the sun reflects off it's broad sides, but not when the thin side is facing the camera.

That's why they appear to blink.

Most likely some naval ships below conducting some training.
They’re above the cloud layer, at 39,000
Feet.

It’s daylight in the video.

I've seen these. The instant acceleration to mach <whatever> sets the sightings off from staged or reflections or illusions.

UFOs exist and the US Govt has confirmed them.
About 4k mph. And it was recorded by 4 different peeps in way different areas around the city.