Paranormal UFOs

No radar tracking for any of these images. Don't be fooled by "reports". We've all seen an infinite number and variety of UFO images, each funnier than the previous. Super entertaining. The AF report is interesting and deserves some investigation but still there's no radar tracking. Don't know how they did that, but nice try.

Say something intelligent, spineless imbecile. By the way, fatass, buy a dress with a darker color.
Huh? I have already said something more intelligent than anything you can ever come up with.

I get that guys wear dresses in your world, that might be normal for you but not the rest of us.

Quit projecting your filth all over, stupid faggot.

Huh? I have already said something more intelligent than anything you can ever come up with.

I get that guys wear dresses in your world, that might be normal for you but not the rest of us.

Quit projecting your filth all over, stupid faggot.

You're such a log head, faggot. But not bad for a girl-child who struggled to get past the 7th grade. You're mad because you've run out of you mom's ragged, smelly hand me downs. Remember, dark colors, fatass, retard.

You're such a log head, faggot. But not bad for a girl-child who struggled to get past the 7th grade. You're mad because you've run out of you mom's ragged, smelly hand me downs. Remember, dark colors, fatass, retard.

Talk about projecting your issues....

First you still try to reuse an insult directed toward you as a defense, then you project your insecurities about being overweight onto me, and apparently your mom makes you wear her dresses?

I am not a psychologist, but I can see you need professional help.

Get off the forums.

Shut up faggot.

Talk about projecting your issues....

First you still try to reuse an insult directed toward you as a defense, then you project your insecurities about being overweight onto me, and apparently your mom makes you wear her dresses?

I am not a psychologist, but I can see you need professional help.

Get off the forums.

Shut up faggot.

Grow up, faggot. Don't be ashamed of wearing dresses even if you're reluctant for the "op". Still waiting for you to say something intelligent. Obviously you've got the ole obsessive compulsive disorder. Advise go to your nearest state hospital for a "checkup" ASAP.

Grow up, faggot. Don't be ashamed of wearing dresses even if you're reluctant for the "op". Still waiting for you to say something intelligent. Obviously you've got the ole obsessive compulsive disorder. Advise go to your nearest state hospital for a "checkup" ASAP.
Seriously your inability to come up with anything original is amusing.

I call you a faggot and tell you you need professional mental help, sure enough you try to use that as a defense for yourself.

SMH

My children have better comebacks than you.

Go back to euro hoop.

Shut up faggot

No radar tracking for any of these images. Don't be fooled by "reports". We've all seen an infinite number and variety of UFO images, each funnier than the previous. Super entertaining. The AF report is interesting and deserves some investigation but still there's no radar tracking. Don't know how they did that, but nice try.

Suit yourself.

Seriously your inability to come up with anything original is amusing.

I call you a faggot and tell you you need professional mental help, sure enough you try to use that as a defense for yourself.

SMH

My children have better comebacks than you.

Go back to euro hoop.

Shut up faggot

Stupid. Still waiting for intelligent response, faggot. Don't hide from the truth. Feel sorry for your children. They'll be in jail sooner or later with an imbecile like you to learn from. lol.

Stupid. Still waiting for intelligent response, faggot. Don't hide from the truth. Feel sorry for your children. They'll be in jail sooner or later with an imbecile like you to learn from. lol.
The next intelligent thing you have to say will be the first.

go back to eurohoop

Shut up faggot.

The next intelligent thing you have to say will be the first.

go back to eurohoop

Shut up faggot.

Spring planting is coming up, dipshit. So get into those sad looking fields and let's see some work. The mall and ladies undergarments another time, neurotic homo. Still waiting for your intelligent response.

Spring planting is coming up, dipshit. So get into those sad looking fields and let's see some work. The mall and ladies undergarments another time, neurotic homo. Still waiting for your intelligent response.
Seems you know more about farming and ladies undergarments than anybody here.

go back to eurohoop

Shut up faggot.