Paranormal UFOs

He can't spell cat.

One of the great lines in football history....

"Bradshaw’s so dumb he couldn’t spell cat if you spotted him the ‘C’ and the 'A’ ."
-Thomas “Hollywood” Henderson

Your foolishness is really beginning to be a problem.

Let's see. You chastise and insult your fellow posters on your board and expect no rebuttle. I don't get it.

As I already stated, Lazar simply is not one to be held in very high esteem. He's lied about his employment and his education. He's broken the law regarding transportation of dangerous chemicals, making this more of an unsafe world. How can much of what he says be taken at face value?

At 37,000 feet an aircraft would be going about 500 mph, or 733 feet per second. Nothing was reported on appropriate radar tracking. DARPA denies any current activity but they are secetive regarding missile projects. Likely, a chunk of falling space junk. Also pilots get bored, you know.

At 37,000 feet an aircraft would be going about 500 mph, or 733 feet per second. Nothing was reported on appropriate radar tracking. DARPA denies any current activity but they are secetive regarding missile projects. Likely, a chunk of falling space junk. Also pilots get bored, you know.
Yeah, a chunk of "falling space junk". That's the ticket!

One of the great lines in football history....

"Bradshaw’s so dumb he couldn’t spell cat if you spotted him the ‘C’ and the 'A’ ."
-Thomas “Hollywood” Henderson
Who then proceeded to go out and lose the SB to that dumb quarterback. Twice

and this oval thing with a big antanna just passed near my patio and then it was gone.

View attachment 22116
Oh Man What GIF by DraftKings

Let's see. You chastise and insult your fellow posters on your board and expect no rebuttle. I don't get it.

As I already stated, Lazar simply is not one to be held in very high esteem. He's lied about his employment and his education. He's broken the law regarding transportation of dangerous chemicals, making this more of an unsafe world. How can much of what he says be taken at face value?
Shut up faggot

Who then proceeded to go out and lose the SB to that dumb quarterback. Twice

Oh yeah! That was the best part of the whole thing!

Bradshaw was thought to be dumb because he was from the south, Louisiana to be exact. He was a great QB and I think a pretty good Sports Announcer. He wasn't as dumb as everyone thought.