Paranormal UFOs

Given the vastness of space, I think it's unlikely that aliens have been here. The technology would be out of any human's grasp, though.

I think the likelihood is a little better than a god existing.

The only evidence we have are sketchy videos, but in the '50s people thought US aircraft were aliens, too.

The Universe is believed to have come into existence after the Big Bang some 14 billion years ago (+/-).

The Earth is believed to have formed some 4.5 billion years ago. It is also believed that humans have first appeared between 5 and 7 million years ago.

So that means if life began sooner on a planet that formed in the prior 9.5 billion years before the Earth appeared.........they would have had billions and billions of evolutionary development and knowledge compared to us.

So maybe it seems impossible to us because we just aren't as smart as they apparently are with such a huge head start.

We'll never beat them Bro!

alien who are you GIF by People of Earth TBS

The Universe is believed to have come into existence after the Big Bang some 14 billion years ago (+/-).

The Earth is believed to have formed some 4.5 billion years ago. It is also believed that humans have first appeared between 5 and 7 million years ago.

So that means if life began sooner on a planet that formed in the prior 9.5 billion years before the Earth appeared.........they would have had billions and billions of evolutionary development and knowledge compared to us.

So maybe it seems impossible to us because we just aren't as smart as they apparently are with such a huge head start.

We'll never beat them Bro!

Just an arbitrary, crazy thought: If the Big Bang happened 14+ Billion Years Ago ... and we measure years by the Earth's Rotation around the Sun, how did they keep time before the Earth settled into it's orbit? Also, if time is measured depending on the the speed you are traveling: Is time different at the Center of the Big Bang or at the outskirts of the Universe. I don't have any answers ... just questions.

Just an arbitrary, crazy thought: If the Big Bang happened 14+ Billion Years Ago ... and we measure years by the Earth's Rotation around the Sun, how did they keep time before the Earth settled into it's orbit? Also, if time is measured depending on the the speed you are traveling: Is time different at the Center of the Big Bang or at the outskirts of the Universe. I don't have any answers ... just questions.

Who the fuck is "they?"

Trump Administration can confirm alien spacecraft but can't present any credible evidence of any substantial voter fraud. Makes sense.

I would bet there is more evidence of voter fraud (I really don't know of any), then Trump/Russian Collusion or Trump Ukraine Quid Pro Quo. Who do you trust more to stop an alien invasion Trump or Biden ... Can Biden spell UFO?

I would bet there is more evidence of voter fraud (I really don't know of any), then Trump/Russian Collusion or Trump Ukraine Quid Pro Quo. Who do you trust more to stop an alien invasion Trump or Biden ... Can Biden spell UFO?

The collusion thing was silly. I said from the start that Trump isn't smart enough to collude with anyone.

The Trump quid pro quo was obvious and proven. Quid pro quos in and of themselves are fine. Every business transaction in history has been a Quid pro quo. What trump did wasn't just a simple quid pro quo. Asking another nation to pubically state that they are investigating your political opponent in order to receive already promised aid is slimy, immoral, and pathetic.

Multiple sources for Lazar's bio including wiki. He is a somewhat bright guy but he's also a bullshitter and a liar.
Oh so he is the bullshitter and liar when you just tried to plagiarize all those statements.

You are totally out of control and quickly become the laughingstock of this site. :L