Paranormal UFOs

A vast majority of the Earth's surface is barren. 10% of the surface that isn't water, is Siberia. Think about that. 10% of the above sea level surface of Earth.

No, the people who would have the opportunity to see such things, are the same people who are genuinely aware of the consequences.
Aldrich Ames
Robert Philip Hanssen

That's just two, I can give you many more

Wait, here's another, Harold James Nicholson. I can't post picks but Image Google search him and add KGB. You'll laugh and say what a dumbass.

Aldrich Ames
Robert Philip Hanssen

That's just two, I can give you many more

Wait, here's another, Harold James Nicholson. I can't post picks but Image Google search him and add KGB. You'll laugh and say what a dumbass.
Those are some good examples.

That's nationalistic espionage for hire though. What if there were no Russian or China to pay for info? If The UN Security Council members are unified on more than we realize?

It would require it for these particular secrets to be kept. No private citizen, no matter their wealth, would be able to protect the leak/mole.

Those are some good examples.

That's nationalistic espionage for hire though. What if there were no Russian or China to pay for info? If The UN Security Council members are unified on more than we realize?

It would require it for these particular secrets to be kept. No private citizen, no matter their wealth, would be able to protect the leak/mole.
If you had real pics of aliens, no not the boarder crossing ones, you could make a good amount of money.

You might have to move to someplace you don't want to live first though.

If you had real pics of aliens, no not the boarder crossing ones, you could make a good amount of money.

You might have to move to someplace you don't want to live first though.
I don't see how pics could happen. From a distance like what got Bob Lazar fucked in the first place, sure. Shitty camcoarder from 15 miles away...

Nobody is getting near shit with a recording device.

You're exiting with expieriences and memories to sell. Relaying knowledge. And they're gonna own you before you get those expieriences and knowledge.

If you honestly don't believe Bob, watch that sitdown with Joe Rogan.

There's a good chance I'm that happy monkey at an hour and 42, who they dismiss. A real good chance.

Alright, I've let this go long enough and am now willing to answer your questions.

Hammer - long distance space travel happens by tearing time with a huge but condensed release of energy. You can go anywhere in seconds. Matter can appear/disappear anywhere. Just watch the "Nothing" vid in another thread in this forum.

Lazar was at S4, but there's not much there except some pretty cool but explainable Darpa work. They had a mercury vortex anti-gravity engine there from the old Nazi design, but it was stupid.

And yes, the ancient Sumerian history is fairly accurate and the beliefs the Dogon took from Egypt about Sirius B warrants more attention.
So the United States government figured out how to power flying saucers with failed WWII technology? They needed some of the top scientists to be at S4 reverse-engineering shit that didn't work for the Nazis?

I'm a decent judge of character and have studied 'body language' to some degree. Bob Lazar is a nothing more than a lackey who craves attention for whatever reason. My bet is an existential crisis of some kind.
But he doesn't crave attention, he's proven otherwise. You didn't watch the film. Did you watch him on Joe Rogan? What is his motivation for lying? It's fucked his life up and he deeply regrets the whole thing but his story never changed.

If ya wanna know what kraaazy is, watch this movie ... if ya can:

If ya still believe ... then the aliens have taken hold

although ... who am I to say if they haven’t taken over yet:

So the United States government figured out how to power flying saucers with failed WWII technology? They needed some of the top scientists to be at S4 reverse-engineering shit that didn't work for the Nazis?
Well, we didn't reverse engineer the mercury vortex engine. The Nazis gave it a go and we continued their work...just like with missile tech and everything else.
The Nazis didn't come-up with the idea. They read about it in an ancient Indian book called the Vimana...with alien influence no doubt.

An old guy I know who worked out there for decades said it was ridiculous. They'd get liquid mercury (heavy stuff) spinning so fast with electromagnetism, not unlike the big colliders, they couldn't contain it. The metal was spinning so quickly, a leak could have smashed someone's head in L.A. Gravity would let go though...albeit at ridiculous cost and danger.

1598717160891.png

Unfortunately we cant fathom long space travel because we only have earthly ideas. There may be material and chemicals outside our universe that could make such things easily possible. Also take into consideration that galaxies can be moving and maybe even orbiting each other. That would mean we are not always the same distance/ time away from other habitable places. Granted timing is the issue. It could take 100,000 years for some of those orbits to repeat so while we are here now we may not be in a 100,000 years. They may have been around 100,000 years ago but not now and another life form may be around in 100,000 years. We may not be crossing paths at the same time is what I am saying.

Why hasn't one of these UFO's ever crashed in NY, LA, or SF. Why do they crash where only Farmer Joe and his wife Mable can witness it.
If as the theory goes, they possess a higher intelligence, why the fuck would they land in one of those shit holes?

1. Why hasn't one of these UFO's ever crashed in NY, LA, or SF. Why do they crash where only Farmer Joe and his wife Mable can witness it.

2. If there were really aliens captured, don't you think one person who has seen them would have taken a picture and published it?
1. There’s been a handful of “crashes” in flying saucer lore, and there’s probably not much to them, or they’re massive coverups. As far as sightings go, they’re reported in those areas all the time. In fact, one of the most famous happened in LA.

2. They have, allegedly. But no.

I'm not saying in some galaxy Far Far away there isn't living creatures but I do have two questions

1. Why hasn't one of these UFO's ever crashed in NY, LA, or SF. Why do they crash where only Farmer Joe and his wife Mable can witness it.

2. If there were really aliens captured, don't you think one person who has seen them would have taken a picture and published it?
Ever heard of the Battle of Los Angeles?

I like the one from the 70s where an intelligently controlled (made several turns) objects going 3k mph crashed with a small plane over Mexico. Then, it landed nearby with damage.

1609444016052.png

According to these sources, the Mexican recovery team loaded both crash remnants onto flatbed trucks and began heading south. U.S. authorities ordered a lower altitude fly-by and they saw that the convoy, eerily, had stopped.

The fly-by reported that all the jeeps and trucks were stopped and two bodies appeared to be laying on the ground. It was decided that the standing-by recovery team would move in and take charge of the UFO despite the Mexican refusal for assistance.

When American forces arrived on scene at about 4 p.m. on August 26, donning bio-hazard suits, they beheld a grizzly sight. All of the Mexican recovery team members were apparently dead and sitting on the back of one of the flatbed trucks was a metallic saucer craft the color of polished steel, about 16 feet across, with no markings.

According to Torres and Uriarte, the cause of the deaths was unknown and the recovery team probably had little to no time to investigate. Furthermore, if the cause of the soldiers deaths was in fact biological, then returning with a body for investigation would be dangerous.

Or you may actually prefer just seeing Lazar on Rogan for free.

Love this stuff. I'm thinking Bob is telling or describing things that he saw. Don't know why he would be making up or lying about, I have never heard of Bob Lazar before seeing this, so he certainly did not go public on this for the fame and glory.

I do find it strange though that Bob doesn't recall Barry's last name. You would think if he was working on this together, he would know. Maybe he is protecting him by saying he doesn't know his last name. The other point that I find hand to understand is when he talks about the test flight of the vehicle that he saw with Barry and Dennis, people being able to communicate with craft as it is operating/hovering above the ground with a radio device with certain frequency. If craft has it own force field, not sure how that would happen.

There's never been a single credible photograph of a "UFO". The bullshit is interesting, though.