Paranormal UFOs

There's never been a single credible photograph of a "UFO". The bullshit is interesting, though.
So every single image of every flying object since the advent of photography has been identified.

You say the dumbest shit, bro.

Love this stuff. I'm thinking Bob is telling or describing things that he saw. Don't know why he would be making up or lying about, I have never heard of Bob Lazar before seeing this, so he certainly did not go public on this for the fame and glory.

I do find it strange though that Bob doesn't recall Barry's last name. You would think if he was working on this together, he would know. Maybe he is protecting him by saying he doesn't know his last name. The other point that I find hand to understand is when he talks about the test flight of the vehicle that he saw with Barry and Dennis, people being able to communicate with craft as it is operating/hovering above the ground with a radio device with certain frequency. If craft has it own force field, not sure how that would happen.
The evidence points to Bob Lazar telling the truth. Why he did it at his own disadvantage, I don't know.

So every single image of every flying object since the advent of photography has been identified.

You say the dumbest shit, bro.

Look dufus, I'm referring to those "photos" of supposed alien spacecraft taken by bullshitters and reported by media.

1609563268051.png :laugh3: 1609564147335.png :laugh3:

1609564357813.png :laugh3:

Before Hubble came along....they always thought the visible milky way was the entire universe.

At first, I though you were referring to the spacecraft. lol. I wasn't immediately aware of this but in 1920, using the Mount Wilson observatory, Hubble found that the Andromeda Nebula is 275,000 parsecs (3.2 light years) from the Sun, far too distant to be part of the Milky Way. Interesting stuff.

Milky Way - Wikipedia

The evidence points to Bob Lazar telling the truth. Why he did it at his own disadvantage, I don't know.

Lazar is a clown. Lazar's story has since been analyzed and rejected by skeptics and some ufologists. Universities from which he claims to hold degrees show no record of him, and supposed former workplaces have disavowed him.

In 1990, he was convicted of aiding and abetting a prostitution ring. This was reduced to felony pandering, to which he pleaded guilty. He was ordered to do 150 hours of community service, stay away from brothels, and undergo psychotherapy. :laugh3:

In 2006, his company, United Nuclear, pleaded guilty to three criminal counts of aiding and abetting the introduction into interstate commerce of banned hazardous substances.

In 2007 United Nuclear was fined $7,500 for violating a law prohibiting the sale of chemicals and components used to make illegal fireworks.

At first, I though you were referring to the spacecraft. lol. I wasn't immediately aware of this but in 1920, using the Mount Wilson observatory, Hubble found that the Andromeda Nebula is 275,000 parsecs (3.2 light years) from the Sun, far too distant to be part of the Milky Way. Interesting stuff.

Milky Way - Wikipedia
Parsecs are a real thing?

Always just thought it was something Han Solo made up to get laid.

Lazar is a clown. Lazar's story has since been analyzed and rejected by skeptics and some ufologists. Universities from which he claims to hold degrees show no record of him, and supposed former workplaces have disavowed him.

In 1990, he was convicted of aiding and abetting a prostitution ring. This was reduced to felony pandering, to which he pleaded guilty. He was ordered to do 150 hours of community service, stay away from brothels, and undergo psychotherapy. :laugh3:

In 2006, his company, United Nuclear, pleaded guilty to three criminal counts of aiding and abetting the introduction into interstate commerce of banned hazardous substances.

In 2007 United Nuclear was fined $7,500 for violating a law prohibiting the sale of chemicals and components used to make illegal fireworks.
5009753D-E0F6-4E54-8C14-4F06CFDCF1AF.jpeg

Parsecs are a real thing?

Always just thought it was something Han Solo made up to get laid.

lol. The nearest star, Proxima Centauri, is about 1.3 parsecs (4.2 light-years) from the Sun. Makes me want to revisit the Star Wars trilogy with this new understanding.

Look dufus, I'm referring to those "photos" of supposed alien spacecraft taken by bullshitters and reported by media.

View attachment 15674 :laugh3: View attachment 15677 :laugh3:

View attachment 15678 :laugh3:
That is what you meant by "There's never been a single credible photograph of a "UFO"?

Right Right Right Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Last edited:

I see where you copied and pasted that drivel from. You are too much, bro! :L

Milky Way - Wikipedia

800px-Studio_portrait_photograph_of_Edwin_Powell_Hubble_%28cropped%29.JPG

Given the vastness of space, I think it's unlikely that aliens have been here. The technology would be out of any human's grasp, though.

I think the likelihood is a little better than a god existing.

The only evidence we have are sketchy videos, but in the '50s people thought US aircraft were aliens, too.

The transparency of the Trump Administration has released video which confirm UFOs ... I wonder if Biden can spell UFO?

Pentagon officially releases UFO videos