Paranormal UFOs

It seems that we agree. What SpaceX is doing is Dark Ages technology compared to Lazar's force-field propulsion that would allow interstellar travel.
Dark ages compared to some research work at some of these labs, yes. Tesla was working on bending space and time. Its been around a while.

We have had alien technology for decades and decades.
I don't think 'aliens' helped us build things like the pyramids. I think us building those was a sign to them that we were ready. Capable. Intelligent beyond simply survival.
We've been watched since the days of the primordial ooze.

Oh we have anti gravity drives. We have a lot of things. Area 51 is nothing. Its a boogeyman IMO.
There are other more nefarious places.

Right after these posts above, @Rock Strongo got a text from the Lizard people Shadow Government to knock it off.

Then @Rock Strongo starts to pull back by posting this:

Also...

Lazars a fraud. I don't believe a thing he says at all...and he's the guy who started this to begin with.
All of the places he claims he holds degrees from they have no record of him.
To me he loses all credibility when he can't even back up his education credentials.
But what he did was open the door to what we have now. He was just a huge UFO fan who started believing his own story.

There are so many things we currently know that just isn't so.....

Before Hubble came along....they always thought the visible milky way was the entire universe. They missed it by a factor of 100 BILLION!

There are so many things we currently know that just isn't so.....
I was reading about how some guy in the US Patent Office in the late 1880's said that they could shut down because there was nothing knew that humans could create.

When designing locomotives, they were terrified that a human would be ripped to shreds at speeds faster than a horse could run.

Before Hubble came along....they always thought the visible milky way was the entire universe. They missed it by a factor of 100 BILLION!

I was about to say that was wrong, but you are referring to Hubble the astronomer not the Hubble telescope. You are smarter than most of your posts.

It’s August 2020 and there is no evidence of any life outside of earth ... yet it’s so much easier looking out into the cosmos convinced there’s numerous intelligent life out there rather than facing the chance that we may just be alone ...

that’s a religion ...

.... and this should be in the Religion forum

I was about to say that was wrong, but you are referring to Hubble the astronomer not the Hubble telescope. You are smarter than most of your posts.
He's why they named that telescope that....Oh and that was only 100 tears ago. Let that sink in....just 100 years ago the universe they "lived in" was actually 100 billion times larger. Hahahaha

Wait stop...that is impossible to actually do. When we look up at the sky at night we don't see but a tiny tiny spec of the number of stars really out there. We don't see them because everything in the universe is expanding away from each other at a faster and faster rate. It is because of this that the sky is dark. If we could see every star that is actually out there....with that light shining as long as the star did before going supernova.....the sky would be bright as fuck. But it's not because we have moved so far apart that the light does not reach us from that far away. Some of the light that we do see is from stars that have gone supernova but that light has not reached us yet. Also new star systems have come into being and yet that light has not reached us yet either.

It's all so complicated....

Face Think GIF by Discovery Europe

Last edited:
It’s August 2020 and there is no evidence of any life outside of earth ... yet it’s so much easier looking out into the cosmos convinced there’s numerous intelligent life out there rather than facing the chance that we may just be alone ...

that’s a religion ...

You have a unique definition of religion.

that’s a religion ...

Facing the chance there is no other life, sure.

Recognizing the likelihood is a different story.

that’s a religion ...

Both options are equally astounding.

that’s a religion ...

Ignoring documented aerial, undersea and space vehicles zipping around with impunity while also foreclosing those phenomena could be intelligently controlled by extraterrestrial, subterranean or undersea civilizations is also a type of religion.

I'd put you with the Flat Earthers.

in a world where 99% of the beings are convinced in the supernatural?

... you can bet your ass
Wait, wut? What does the supernatural have to do with believing in extra-terrestrial life? And what does extra-terrestrial life have to do with religion? Are we talking about the same thing here?

Ignoring documented aerial, undersea and space vehicles zipping around with impunity while also foreclosing those phenomena could be intelligently controlled by extraterrestrial, subterranean or undersea civilizations is also a type of religion.

I'd put you with the Flat Earthers.

... if they’re so smart, we do they leave their blinkers on?

Wait, wut? What does the supernatural have to do with believing in extra-terrestrial life? And what does extra-terrestrial life have to do with religion? Are we talking about the same thing here?

you’re gonna hurt yourself