Paranormal UFOs

How can it be broken? Certainly not with anything physical. As it neared the speed of light, it would simply expand to the size of the universe.

It's theoretically impossible.

I don't know the particulars. I read this in a Hawkins book a long time ago, I think he was quoting Einstein.

I came up with the "light has no mass" argument on my own.

I'm not an astrophysicist.

Aliens(I prefer extraterrestrial) existing is nearly mandatory. I am sure that something Lazar said is true. :biggrin:

I have no doubt that ET life exists, even intelligent ET life. Travel is my big problem.

I would add: I think there are likely many solar systems in the universe that have interplanetary communication and travel.

As far as we know, there is no other life in our solar system.

I would add: I think there are likely many solar systems in the universe that have interplanetary communication and travel.

As far as we know, there is no other life in our solar system.

The old Fermi Paradox

That was easily explained years ago, Rock.

Why is he lying? Did you watch the documentary? Please watch it. If you do, start at about 5:00 and skip right through all the Mickey Rourke-narrated bullshit.
I watched it a while back. I like Jeremy Corbell, but I would never take any of his documentaries too seriously.

I was fun though. When the FBI raided his business at the climax, and you think, oh shit, this is for real, then you do minimal digging and realize Lazar’s been on the FBI’s radar for a long time for getting busted illegally shipping chemicals over state lines.

He hasn’t backed up one claim... He does tell a compelling story though, especially with handlers like Corbell helping him out.

How can it be broken? Certainly not with anything physical. As it neared the speed of light, it would simply expand to the size of the universe.

It's theoretically impossible.
This completely ruins my favorite entertainment for me.

All Star Treks
Battlestar Galactica both series
Firefly
Bunches of movies

Thanks

I watched it a while back. I like Jeremy Corbell, but I would never take any of his documentaries too seriously.

I was fun though. When the FBI raided his business at the climax, and you think, oh shit, this is for real, then you do minimal digging and realize Lazar’s been on the FBI’s radar for a long time for getting busted illegally shipping chemicals over state lines.

He hasn’t backed up one claim... He does tell a compelling story though, especially with handlers like Corbell helping him out.
Interesting because I see the exact opposite. Jeremy Corbell is an artsy-fartsy hipster pretending to be a documentary filmmaker. Lazar could have done so much better than this silly douchebag.

So, if Lazar is making it all up and his entire life is a con, what is his motivation? Is he lying when he says he wishes he had never said a word in 1989?

If he's a liar, he needs an Academy award.

Interesting because I see the exact opposite. Jeremy Corbell is an artsy-fartsy hipster pretending to be a documentary filmmaker. Lazar could have done so much better than this silly douchebag.

So, if Lazar is making it all up and his entire life is a con, what is his motivation? Is he lying when he says he wishes he had never said a word.

If he's a liar, he needs an Academy award.
That’s the fun in it all. He presents himself well and comes off totally legit. I’ve seen enough holes poked in his whole thing that I don’t buy it, but there is still a feeling of truth there. It’s way cooler if it is true, and it’s definitely fun to think about.

That’s the fun in it all. He presents himself well and comes off totally legit. I’ve seen enough holes poked in his whole thing that I don’t buy it, but there is still a feeling of truth there. It’s way cooler if it is true, and it’s definitely fun to think about.
I basically doubted his story all along until this film. Why is his name in the S4 directory? Why are there credible witnesses who say they saw him at Cal Tech and MIT and on the plane to Groom Lake?

The biggest: what is his motivation to lie?
did he lie to his mother and wife?
and if he's lying, wouldn't his story be much more fantastic?

I believe he was there working on such a device as he describes, however I'm not at all positive it was an alien flying saucer.

The problem then becomes, where did this technology come from?

I basically doubted his story all along until this film. Why is his name in the S4 directory? Why are there credible witnesses who say they saw him at Cal Tech and MIT and on the plane to Groom Lake?

The biggest: what is his motivation to lie?
did he lie to his mother and wife?
and if he's lying, wouldn't his story be much more fantastic?

I believe he was there working on such a device as he describes, however I'm not at all positive it was an alien flying saucer.

The problem then becomes, where did this technology come from?
I don’t doubt the military/government has tech that’s at least decades ahead of what we’re aware of. I just take anything Corbell’s pushing with a big grain of salt. And it’s interesting to me that Lazar has laid low for so long, and picked him out of everyone to go ahead with this doc.

They way they presented the FBI raid and knowing that it’s well documented why the FBI has reason to be up Lazar’s ass was just too much for me to take anything else they presented at face value.

I do agree with you about Lazar and his demeanor though. And the dude obviously isn’t stupid and very well could have all the credentials and background he claims. Dude built rocket cars for fun, for fucks sake.

Oh we have anti gravity drives. We have a lot of things. Area 51 is nothing. Its a boogeyman IMO.
There are other more nefarious places.
there are billions of more nefarious places than Area 51 on earth.

Nefarious is not the word you’re looking for.

I know you’ll say it is, and that you’ll talk in circles until you realize that you’re pinned down, so why don’t we just save the time between now and then and you just tell us now how you put shit on mars and hang out with rock stars.

They way they presented the FBI raid and knowing that it’s well documented why the FBI has reason to be up Lazar’s ass was just too much for me to take anything else they presented at face value.
I didn't realize that and that fact is problematic. I wonder if it's just possible that Corbell might have taken what Lazar said out-of-context? Do you know for certain that this specific raid was proven to be about the potential misconduct?

Also, have you watch the interview on Rogan yet? Can't wait to watch it and have no idea in the world how I missed it in the first place!

there are billions of more nefarious places than Area 51 on earth.

Nefarious is not the word you’re looking for.

I know you’ll say it is, and that you’ll talk in circles until you realize that you’re pinned down, so why don’t we just save the time between now and then and you just tell us now how you put shit on mars and hang out with rock stars.
What you don't think a lot of evil intended things happen at government-funded Laboratories?

Tell me where fat man and little boy were created and what was the outcome of those @SlinkyRedfoot ?

I didn't realize that and that fact is problematic. I wonder if it's just possible that Corbell might have taken what Lazar said out-of-context? Do you know for certain that this specific raid was proven to be about the potential misconduct?

Also, have you watch the interview on Rogan yet? Can't wait to watch it and have no idea in the world how I missed it in the first place!
I don’t know for a fact. I just know his company got legit busted for illegally shipping stuff across state lines in the past, so the way the documentary seems to push the idea there’s just no explanation for such harassment seems a little suspect at best.

I haven’t listened to the interview. I’ll check it out when I can though.

Now that that idiocy is out of the way...
I watched that original Lazar documentary again.
I'll have to try and find the new one somewhere but I still don't buy it.
I believe he worked where he worked but a lot of people did and do.
I think he just took his job and exaggerated the crap out of it.
He worked on the propulsion system and he can't replicate it?
There are thousands and thousands of companies that would pay him handsomely for that kind of information.

Let's discuss this at some point as well; some claiming it's the most credible evidence ever of a government coverup re: extraterrestrials and their technology.

He worked on the propulsion system and he can't replicate it?
There are thousands and thousands of companies that would pay him handsomely for that kind of information.
How can a human duplicate ET technology? It's an anti-gravity device. This shit is literally not of this world, Rock.