Paranormal UFOs

How can a human duplicate ET technology? It's an anti-gravity device. This shit is literally not of this world, Rock.
The concept behind it.

He claims that the propulsion system creates a bend in time & Space.

If he worked on the system the way he says he did he should be able to at least spell out the process on paper.

He's a Doc Brown type wanna be. If he really knew the things he knew and was leaking in the information he's leaking he would have been dead long ago, before people knew who he was.

Now that that idiocy is out of the way...
I watched that original Lazar documentary again.
I'll have to try and find the new one somewhere but I still don't buy it.
I believe he worked where he worked but a lot of people did and do.
I think he just took his job and exaggerated the crap out of it.
He worked on the propulsion system and he can't replicate it?
There are thousands and thousands of companies that would pay him handsomely for that kind of information.
I mean, I don’t find that part unbelievable, he didn’t claim to have it all figured out, just that he worked on it and has knowledge of how it works, in general.

I mean, I don’t find that part unbelievable, he didn’t claim to have it all figured out, just that he worked on it and has knowledge of how it works, in general.
Doing what, threading bolts? He claims he worked directly on the propulsion system itself. He said it creates a bend in space and time.
He said the process uses the outer shell of The Craft as a conductor.
So he knows that much but can't say how it works?
Come onnnnn.

If he worked on the system the way he says he did he should be able to at least spell out the process on paper.
He gave the basics of it but it's like expecting someone from the 8th century to diagram a 747 for you after their first flight.

This technology is is other-worldly, Rock. I'd be more suspicious that I am if he had tried to diagram it.

This!

Doing what, threading bolts? He claims he worked directly on the propulsion system itself. He said it creates a bend in space and time.
Come onnnnn.
If someone knew how it worked, they'd rule the world.

He gave the basics of it but it's like expecting someone from the 8th century to diagram a 747 for you after their first flight.

This technology is is other-worldly, Rock. I'd be more suspicious that I am if he had tried to diagram it.

This!
Not me.
I'm not kidding you with the level of things that I work on.
I laugh sometimes.

But I'm never going to become a Lazar.

Not me.
I'm not kidding you with the level of things that I work on.
I laugh sometimes.

But I'm never going to become a Lazar.
You work on the most advanced propulsion systems on Earth. This dude claims he disassembled an anti-gravity propulsion system thirty years ago. How can you expect him to know how it works?

This is Akin two facing Revolutionary War soldiers with today's Army
You work on the most advanced propulsion systems on Earth. This dude claims he disassembled an anti-gravity propulsion system thirty years ago. How can you expect him to know how it works?
Again I'm not disagreeing with you I believe we have the technology to do a lot of these things.
I'm arguing this guy's credentials and story.
And think about it if we actually got somebody to learn how to fly one of these things like he says all somebody has to do is go Rogue and they take over the world 😂
I think we have the knowledge on how to do it...gravity, time, space...

But I think it's so far in its infancy it's not to the point where this guy claims.

So would someone who had one.
Yeah, that's a very interesting problem.

If you're the United States and you are in possession of 9 alien flying saucers, at least one of them fully functional, what do you do with them? I'm guessing you hide them, deny they exist and try to figure out how they work - which is exactly what Lazar claims they're doing.

You're saying he's a "UFO nut" who wants attention when the exact opposite is true.

Come onnnnn.
How much time did he claim to actually work on it? I don’t remember. But I feel like it wasn’t long. From what I remember though, he was tasked with figuring it out, that specific part, and didn’t know much about the rest of the craft and its components and how it ties into that part. I think that’s even exactly what he claims when he sketches it out and talks about all the components “I don’t know.”

The way he explains the compartmentalization of the whole thing is one of the more believable parts of the story, I think.

I think we have the knowledge on how to do it...gravity, time, space...
I have a hard time believing that, but almost anyone would have denied the existence of an SR-71 in 1959, so...

I just think if the US had these sorts of propulsion systems, China and the Russian Federation would be our bitch.

I have a hard time believing that, but almost anyone would have denied the existence of an SR-71 in 1959, so...

I just think if the US had these sorts of propulsion systems, China and the Russian Federation would be our bitch.
Yup.

Again we have the knowledge. It doesn't mean we can apply it yet. Did you ever read up on the. Nazi German 'Bell' during World War II?
I think that was a half truth of sorts. The Germans in the 30s through the 40s we're doing a lot of wild things.

How much time did he claim to actually work on it? I don’t remember. But I feel like it wasn’t long. From what I remember though, he was tasked with figuring it out, that specific part, and didn’t know much about the rest of the craft and its components and how it ties into that part. I think that’s even exactly what he claims when he sketches it out and talks about all the components “I don’t know.”

The way he explains the compartmentalization of the whole thing is one of the more believable parts of the story, I think.
Again, this! Exactly.

He had a basic understanding of two of the "floors" but not the top one.

Not to get off the Lazar story, but the Travis Walton story (what the movie Fire in the Sky is based on) is my favorite.

That dude has never changed his story, no one’s been able to discredit any of it, and while he has been okay with the aftermath doing the UFO circuit, it pretty much ruined his friend’s lives, and they still stick to the story.

Yup.

Again we have the knowledge. It doesn't mean we can apply it yet. Did you ever read up on the. Nazi German 'Bell' during World War II?
I think that was a half truth of sorts. The Germans in the 30s through the 40s we're doing a lot of wild things.
Up until literally the last 24 hours of his life, Hitler claimed a "secret weapon" would turn the tide of the war.

The German engineers were so hampered by the Nazi bullshit.

Look at it this way. In terms of Earthly materials, SpaceX had to actually create their own inconel superalloy in order to keep their turbo pumps from melting. They're pushing the technology so high to its limits that they're overheating normally used space flight materials.
SX300 and SX500. Look it up. They send me some of this material to make my sensors out of Simply so they will survive.

So apply that logic to trying to implement this wild technology that we barely have an understanding of how it functions.

Not to get off the Lazar story, but the Travis Walton story (what the movie Fire in the Sky is based on) is my favorite.

That dude has never changed his story, no one’s been able to discredit any of it, and while he has been okay with the aftermath doing the UFO circuit, it pretty much ruined his friend’s lives, and they still stick to the story.
Start a thread. These are the exact sorts of things I'm in to.

I guess I'm not sure where we should put this but my Dad saw a UFO.

He's so incredibly "normal" and has an almost total lack of interest in anything like this that he didn't even tell anyone for years and then was watching a news broadcast and they showed exactly what he saw one night when driving home in the middle of the night in rural Middle Tennessee, about 30 miles South of a super-long military runway.

He got out of the car and the typical immense, silent flying V went right overhead. Said that SOB musta been half a mile wide.

Told us like it was the most normal thing he'd ever seen. Tons of people all over there have seen the same thing.

Look at it this way. In terms of Earthly materials, SpaceX had to actually create their own inconel superalloy in order to keep their turbo pumps from melting. They're pushing the technology so high to its limits that they're overheating normally used space flight materials.
SX300 and SX500. Look it up. They send me some of this material to make my sensors out of Simply so they will survive.

So apply that logic to trying to implement this wild technology that we barely have an understanding of how it functions.
It seems that we agree. What SpaceX is doing is Dark Ages technology compared to Lazar's force-field propulsion that would allow interstellar travel.