UM folds ... accepts punishment

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
i thought jim was so eager to fight this in court.
Yup, how the UM honks try and spin this into a win is going to be epic.

They will have to go out to the UM blogs and get their talking points. Because that will take a half hour or so for them to get wound up and figure out how this happened and why it's good, they won't be here for a while.

Yup, how the UM honks try and spin this into a win is going to be epic.

They will have to go out to the UM blogs and get their talking points. Because that will take a half hour or so for them to get wound up and figure out how this happened and why it's good, they won't be here for a while.

big ten made a deal with them.... end the probe and we wont contest..

more juicy shit is still being hidden and won't come to light now.

big ten made a deal with them.... end the probe and we wont contest..

more juicy shit is still being hidden and won't come to light now.
You have to remember that the B1G really wasn't going to investigate beyond the initial investigation to uphold the Sportsmanship policy. They did that and dished out the summary punishment they could. The NCAA is the primary investigative body here and they will continue on.

Can't wait to see how the UM honks spin this:

I am so confused. The big law firm. scUM being filled with the bestest lawyers on the planet. How did this happen? Why didn't they put the smackdown on the B1G?

@MAIZEandBLUE09 inquiring minds must know!

You have to remember that the B1G really wasn't going to investigate beyond the initial investigation to uphold the Sportsmanship policy. They did that and dished out the summary punishment they could. The NCAA is the primary investigative body here and they will continue on.

and dunk the fuck out of them

Jim is gone after this year. This solidifies it to me.

Damn so @MAIZEandBLUE09 really was wrong about this thing for the last 3 weeks? Lmao

In his other thread he made the comment about Chris Balas being wrong about everything this entire ordeal. They must have had the same opinions the whole time

I am so confused. The big law firm. scUM being filled with the bestest lawyers on the planet. How did this happen? Why didn't they put the smackdown on the B1G?

@MAIZEandBLUE09 inquiring minds must know!
Truthfully, the big bad law firm did exactly what I said they would do ... they told UM, "You're fucked, and there isn't anything we can do." I made this point the other day - a good lawyer is one who will represent you to the end but will tell you objectively that you don't have a chance. Maize went at me about what an idiot I was.

Damn so @MAIZEandBLUE09 really was wrong about this thing for the last 3 weeks? Lmao
I was right. The law firm was there to fight but Harbaugh decided to personally take the media attention away from the kids. A true hero. Now they can focus on one thing.

Truthfully, the big bad law firm did exactly what I said they would do ... they told UM, "You're fucked, and there isn't anything we can do." I made this point the other day - a good lawyer is one who will represent you to the end but will tell you objectively that you don't have a chance. Maize went at me about what an idiot I was.
Get ready for another pivot. He'll still claim he was right after moving the goalposts.