USA Men's Soccer

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Let's see:

1) "Coach" Berhalter suspended.
2) Next...GM Brian McBride given the boot....is a GM needed????
3) Next...Sporting Director Ernie Stewart resigns.
4) Hmmmmm...Claudio Reyna resigns from Austin FC.

Ok, I see where this is going:

Claudio Reyna new USA Soccer Sporting Director.
Danielle Reyna new GM.
Gio Reyna new head coach.....player/coach of course.

You heard it here first lol.

Ok...something more meaty than above. Copa America in USA in 2024. Might be last slot to see Messi here live. Might be using same stadums as World Cup. Hopefully an Argentina game at Levi Stadium.

Sergino Bust? MLS here we come....

It is official: Berhalter did nothing wrong except being a shitty coach. The Reyna's on the other hand should be shit canned from anywhere near USA soccer forever. Reynas doing this shit back in 2019 U17 World Cup too. Gio needs to tell his parents to get the fuck out of my footballing life ASAP. Gio European and USA soccer's Baby Huey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is official: Berhalter did nothing wrong except being a shitty coach. The Reyna's on the other hand should be shit canned from anywhere near USA soccer forever. Reynas doing this shit back in 2019 U17 World Cup too. Gio needs to tell his parents to get the fuck out of my footballing life ASAP. Gio European and USA soccer's Baby Huey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They better not use this as an excuse to bring back Berhalter. He still needs to go. Just ban the Reynas from US Soccer events. Keep Gio though. He's too good to throw away over his parents being assholes.

They better not use this as an excuse to bring back Berhalter. He still needs to go. Just ban the Reynas from US Soccer events. Keep Gio though. He's too good to throw away over his parents being assholes.
Im sure they'll make a stellar decision. As always.

Im sure they'll make a stellar decision. As always.
There is nobody to make any decisions. Coach, GM, Sporting Director gone. In two weeks, USA plays real games again in Nations League. A complete shit show.

Berhalter is gone. His mistake was terrible coaching and MLS preference and outing Gio.

I wonder if Claudio has been texting Dortmund management about coach Edin Terzić abusing his son Gio since he barely gets off the bench at Dortmund lol? Gio has fallen down the depth chart there as others are much better in form (Pulisic part 2?). Only an injury to Julian Brandt got him a lot of minutes last week in the UCL loss to Chelsea.

Since this has been going in since U17 World Cup, I wonder what other young American players and their parents think about Gio and his parents now? They mentioned another Reyna son too. Used their power for preferential treatment. Gonna get a lot of sideways looks for awhile I think. It is funny how this turned on Reynas more than on Berhalter. American soccer moms: worse thing for American soccer. Danielle might even be liable for slander when she said Berhalter beat the shit out of his girlfriend and wasn't even there when it happened.

Just more in the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG list of reasons why soccer in this country isn't anywhere near European or South American countries. USSOcCER is a shit show from top to bottom.

And people wonder why guys like Rossi opt to play for other countries.

No MLSer's except 1 ... hmmm.

Just won the World Cup with USMNT on FIFA 23.

These guys need to get with the program.

Watched USA thrash minnow Grenada 7-1 last night in Nations League. You know who was invisible? Gio Reyna :facepalm:

Lol. Let's take the guy and who is sporting director of worst team in EPL :facepalm:
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

They're really dragging that shit out, aren't they? Just make a decision already. Shouldn't be that hard.
Well I was hearing analysis about that on Sirius, and if they wait until closer to Copa and/or World Cup, they might get a bigger name.

Well I was hearing analysis about that on Sirius, and if they wait until closer to Copa and/or World Cup, they might get a bigger name.

I'd rather they'd get it done asap and get the team use to playing under a system for awhile.