USA Men's Soccer

USA vs Mexico Nations League Semi-Final tonight. USA going with the "better" roster for Nations League with most European based players and Gold Cup will be MLS mostly based roster and younger players. Big interest tonight will be first cap for striker Folarin Balogun he of incredible goal scoring form in Ligue 1 last season. Maybe we finally have a striker? Paramount+ and Univision. Game in Las Vegas, double header with Canada vs Panama first.

USA vs Mexico Nations League Semi-Final tonight. USA going with the "better" roster for Nations League with most European based players and Gold Cup will be MLS mostly based roster and younger players. Big interest tonight will be first cap for striker Folarin Balogun he of incredible goal scoring form in Ligue 1 last season. Maybe we finally have a striker? Paramount+ and Univision. Game in Las Vegas, double header with Canada vs Panama first.

Inject this right into my veins. When Adams is healthy, OMG.

Inject this right into my veins. When Adams is healthy, OMG.

No striker? Hmmmm. No Balagun or Pepi starting? I would prefer one of the strikers and Reyna in Weah spot.

Pulisic how do you miss that. Typical for USA offense these days.

Berhalter being rehired. Wtf

MOTHERFUCKING SHITASS MOTHERFUCKERS

THEY'RE SERIOUSLY BRINGING BACK BERHALTER !?!?

You dumb ass bastards. Can't wait to watch Balogun get parked on the bench for Jordan Morris

Fucking hell man. I don't even wanna watch this rest of this game.

Pulsic rolling

MOTHERFUCKING SHITASS MOTHERFUCKERS

THEY'RE SERIOUSLY BRINGING BACK BERHALTER !?!?

You dumb ass bastards. Can't wait to watch Balogun get parked on the bench for Jordan Morris
Paul Ariola too and number 1 center back Aaron Long. Jose Ferreira back to striker and Gio to the bench forever:

Contract through World Cup. Here goes the Group Stage exit:

Contract through World Cup. Here goes the Group Stage exit:

Federation is such a fucking joke. What was even the point of doing a search? Didn't they hire an outside firm too? Just gross incompetence

what a wild sequence. Good news for USA Weston Mr D- at Leeds Mckennie gets a red. That is a plus for the USA versus Canada.

What a game. Mexico has fallen off a cliff.

Fuck it: fire Berhalter and hire this BJ Callahan.

Now Dest gets a red. No one left against Canada lol