USA Men's Soccer

Amazing what happens when you play your best players and also play them in positions they are comfortable in.

So glad we hired a coach that will do that...

Amazing what happens when you play your best players and also play them in positions they are comfortable in.

So glad we hired a coach that will do that...
Correct. Notice how effective offensively they were when Tyler Adams not in the lineup. Adams gets a lot of hype, but in many ways he hinders the offense. Leeds stopped scoring this year. Previous years they scored a lot to go along with their wretched defense. Gio Reyna at midfield is a must going forward. He was awesome yesterday until he got hurt. In fact, he was great in both games. Musah, McKennie, and Adams can fight for the rest of the spots. Callahan was so spot on with his tactics.

Juergen is still the coach if Wondo doesn't choke with a wide open net. Seriously, fuck that guy. And I suppose fuck Juergen for trusting him

B Team played like straight up ass tonight. Lucky as fuck to steal a draw

Blowout W over St. Kitts. Ferreira gets a hat trick. Currently up 3 in goal differential, Jamaica beat T&T 4-1.

Blowout W over St. Kitts. Ferreira gets a hat trick. Currently up 3 in goal differential, Jamaica beat T&T 4-1.
Should have been more than 6-0. Zendejas shanking everything, Sonora whiffed on a touch, Vazquez wide open header and Kitts goaltender was quite good at times. They are going to need to rout TNT too because Jamaica with their A roster will rout Kitts. USA needs to win Group to avoid Mexico before final... I think..not sure.

Should have been more than 6-0. Zendejas shanking everything, Sonora whiffed on a touch, Vazquez wide open header and Kitts goaltender was quite good at times. They are going to need to rout TNT too because Jamaica with their A roster will rout Kitts. USA needs to win Group to avoid Mexico before final... I think..not sure.
Correct, if they finish second in their group they'd likely be playing Mexico in the semi.

Couldn't hit the net at times, but this shot was accurate lol.

Couldn't hit the net at times, but this shot was accurate lol.

homer simpson GIF

Safely through at the top of the group. Actually widened their total goals lead over Jamaica thanks to the result. Came in +3 on Jamaica, finished +4.

Probably going to play Canada in the next round, unless Guatemala and Guadeloupe tie and Canada wins by 4.

Safely through at the top of the group. Actually widened their total goals lead over Jamaica thanks to the result. Came in +3 on Jamaica, finished +4.

Probably going to play Canada in the next round, unless Guatemala and Guadeloupe tie and Canada wins by 4.
This Canada team is a B team too but they don’t have the depth to be a decent B team. Not looked good at all.

Mexico lose to Qatar lol. I wonder how the “fans” behaved?

They managed not to get this game ended early, so they couldn't have been too bad.
Well I guess not. Pathetic. Mexican fans at Levi Stadium have done this before.

Well I guess not. Pathetic. Mexican fans at Levi Stadium have done this before.
Ah, that's the stuff.

Berhalter back, and back to lifeless football,