USA Men's Soccer

Man, I am so happy Berhalter is back to lead this talented group of young men.

What an embarrassment 2026 is going to be. I sure hope they don't play in KC. Was hoping to see some good soccer.

What an embarrassment 2026 is going to be. I sure hope they don't play in KC. Was hoping to see some good soccer.

Maybe by some miracle, US Soccer will find a brain and will actually axe Berhalter for real between now and the WC

Maybe by some miracle, US Soccer will find a brain and will actually axe Berhalter for real between now and the WC
Let's hope so. Germany said "fuck around and find out" to Hansi Flick and replaced him with Nagelsmann. Nagelsmann's first game yesterday. Germany could not allow the Flick shit show to continue with the European Championships in Germany this summer. USA could learn a lesson from Germany with Berhalter. Can't have this in Copa this summer, or maybe we can and should and get him out before 2026. Nagelsmann adapted in second half yesteday, and as usual Berhalter didn't. How many times, have Berhalter teams go flat after half time? I am German, so I was very happy to see Germany look good yesterday in attack. A lot more precision and attack up the middle which was the recent problem with Flick's Germany. Germany could have had 5 or 6 goals. Germany still has a big center back issue though. Jamal Musiala, is he only 20? USA dreams to find a player like that at some point.

Germany has a serious center back problem. Mexico exposing it.

USA Reyna needs to start every game at the number 10.

fags-spicoli.gif

Germany has a serious center back problem. Mexico exposing it.

USA Reyna needs to start every game at the number 10.
Entertaining games tonight. Have the split screen going.

Nations League vs. Trinidad. Trinidad now down a man but the US have zero shots on frame in the first half.

Reyna gets the third shortly after Balogun missed a great opportunity up close. Getting to a respectable score line.

Dam has broke!!!! Lol,

They should absolutely fire Berhalter after a 3-0 victory.

T&T basically played the entire game a man down and we couldn't do jackshit for 80 minutes.