Varmint prediction Friday

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 33,889.00
Happy Groundhog Day to all who celebrate. The whole thing is a fraud, but anyone who listens to Staten Island Tony or any other imposter is dumber than the loons who pull Punxsutawney Phil out of the ground each year.

GIF by Groundhog Day

Happy Groundhog Day to all who celebrate. The whole thing is a fraud, but anyone who listens to Staten Island Tony or any other imposter is dumber than the loons who pull Punxsutawney Phil out of the ground each year.

GIF by Groundhog Day
Larry the Loon didn't see his kids in Florida, but I know fuck all what that predicts.

Supposed to hit the mid 50's here in Michigan next week.
michael-rosen.gif

morning all, ready for the weekend. Just over a week until vacation

Might meet up with a buddy this weekend, we'll see. No real plans

50's and rain here in next week
It rained for about 10 days straight here, I think tomorrow is the first sunny day we've had in like 3 weeks. Really looking forward to some mild weather. Might get the grill out!

Ive grilled a few times already
It's been too wet around here. Everything is a muddy wet mess. Really hoping that we get decent enough weather where I can smoke something on Superbowl sunday.

40s & 50s forecasts and dry! I'll take that!

Buck's buddy did show up for practice but didn't participate. According to his dad, his knees were hurting but thinks he may be coming back. His dad really wants him to, but knows if he shows it, the kid will do the opposite. Meanwhile Buck & his other buddy actually wrestled really well in practice with their buddy there. The parents of the other buddy that wrestled well, noted a difference in him by having the buddy that didn't participate there.

Oldest boy is in Orlando today at the Pro Bowl for the NFL Flag Football Championships. 3 qualifiers today beginning at 2:15. Then the tournament tomorrow.

GO PACK GO!

(They won the Green Bay Regional back in the Spring to qualify for Nationals).

What fucking winter? It's been shit so far.

Fuck that overgrown gerbil, fuck rain, fuck clouds and fuck warm temps.

Fuck you too, Guy.
Can barely ice fish in SE Michigan anymore. Last 4 years we've had almost exactly 1 week during winter where the lakes were frozen enough to walk on.

Ive grilled a few times already
I've entertained the thought, but haven't had the time. Been busy with keeping food at the in-laws' house and now it's performance weekend for Ham. Also going to my parents' on Sunday for my Mom's birthday. We'll probably go to my sister's for the Super Bowl, since they usually host.