Varmint prediction Friday

What fucking winter? It's been shit so far.

Fuck that overgrown gerbil, fuck rain, fuck clouds and fuck warm temps.

Fuck you too, Guy.
drunk rock of love GIF

morning

my cough is almost gone. I am happy about that

The visual is awesome.
It had to look funny as hell. I think my eyes were as big a dinner plates as I frantically looked around trying to figure out what to do.

Just wrapped up my first audit presentation in a long time. Client was happy with the savings I presented, my manager counterpart was happy with the way the meeting went.
Celebrate Home Run GIF by MLB

It rained for about 10 days straight here, I think tomorrow is the first sunny day we've had in like 3 weeks. Really looking forward to some mild weather. Might get the grill out!
Mine never gets put away. In November I drag it close to the patio door on the upper deck, then simply slide the door open and toss the steaks on. Just brush the snow off. Nothing gets in the way of a grilled ribeye.

Time to ask for that raise.
Lel.

I asked for a raise when they offered me the position. Internally, they view it as a step down, since I have regular work in addition to managerial work. They wouldn't reduce my salary, at least.

Externally, I went from having 3 reports to 8. So it looks better when I discuss it with anyone when the time comes. And, at some point internally, this position will have a director responsible for the managers, so that's why I took this role on.

What fucking winter? It's been shit so far.

Fuck that overgrown gerbil, fuck rain, fuck clouds and fuck warm temps.

Fuck you too, Guy.
The best part about deer season wrapping up is that groundhog season is back in baby!