Vegetarian

Fog

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 17,000.00
I get the idea of being a vegetarian....

This is what I don't get....I'm not a vegetarian.

If I have a BBQ and I know a vegetarian is coming over I will serve a veggie burger alongside my hamburgers.

However if I go over to a vegetarian's BBQ they don't serve hamburgers alongside the veggie burgers they are cooking....

WTF....

If I have a BBQ and I know a vegetarian is coming over I will serve a veggie burger alongside my hamburgers.

However if I go over to a vegetarian's BBQ they don't serve hamburgers alongside the veggie burgers they are cooking....

WTF....
Git a divorce

I wouldn't cook veggie burgers for one person.

If there were a few that I knew were coming, sure. Otherwise, I'd expect them to bring their special dish. Just like if I didn't want to eat their veggie dish, I'd bring a burger for myself.

Vegetarianism is a religion and vegetarians believe meat is sinful.

WTF....
Your meat burger ruins their veggie only grill. It doesn’t work the other way around.

And how about you step up your veggie game and make jackfruit pulled pork sandwiches? Might even get you laid.

lastly, a BBQ isn’t just burgers. That’s called grilling.

vegetarians don't know how to cook meat, so I would expect their attempts to be bad.

just shut up and eat your black bean burger

In fairness, they dont know how to cook a black bean burger either. No one does.
could get one of those new plant based burgers that taste like a burger...Impossible Burgers

Vegetarians aren’t welcome at my house. Neither are people who prefer chicken to beef. Or anyone who likes their steak cooked more than medium-rare

And LOL @ RSVPing to a vegetarian cookout. Vegetarians are shitting on our ancestors who discovered cooking meat that lead to higher brainpower for mankind. Vegetarians make society as a whole dumber. All your smart animals eat meat.

And LOL @ RSVPing to a vegetarian cookout. Vegetarians are shitting on our ancestors who discovered cooking meat that lead to higher brainpower for mankind. Vegetarians make society as a whole dumber. All your smart animals eat meat.
such an open minded human being you are.

Your meat burger ruins their veggie only grill. It doesn’t work the other way around.

And how about you step up your veggie game and make jackfruit pulled pork sandwiches? Might even get you laid.

lastly, a BBQ isn’t just burgers. That’s called grilling.
If I got invited to a BBQ and it was hamburgers and hot dogs, I’d be pissed.

Very open minded. Thanks to meat being the main staple of my diet
yet you are putting anyone who doesn't eat like a total fatass like you as a lesser being.

from what I know about you, you are not a "smart animal"

yet you are putting anyone who doesn't eat like a total fatass like you as a lesser being.

from what I know about you, you are not a "smart animal"
The poor plants can’t even make a run for it. Vegetarians are barbaric savages.

And I’m not the Einstein of our time by any means, but on my worst day, I’m smarter than you on your best day

The poor plants can’t even make a run for it. Vegetarians are barbaric savages.

And I’m not the Einstein of our time by any means, but on my worst day, I’m smarter than you on your best day
not at all, Overalls

please, continue to clutch your pearls