VGK

giphy.gif

1623388018520.gif

Hope you have a great time last night. Glad the series didn't return to Colorado.

i agree. VGK clearly had difficulty with the altitude in game 5

i agree. VGK clearly had difficulty with the altitude in game 5

The altitude is a real ass-kicker here for athletes playing in Denver. But hopefully Vegas can take care of the foreign adversary in the next round.

U-S-A!

U-S-A!

U-S-A!

Hell no. I can't afford to go the games all the time

Was just wondering. Helluva game last night. Looking forward to tomorrow's. Will you make it to a game this series? Guessing the later round tickets cost more. Only been following hockey for four years. Never would have thought that the reason I started watching hockey in the first place is because of Las Vegas finally getting a pro team.

That would be great.
They basically have everyone still from the stanley cup finals of a couple years ago, so the experience is there, plus they are just so dominant on offense. But i dont know Islanders are scrappy and the Lightning are good. I just think Montreal's run is coming to an end.

They basically have everyone still from the stanley cup finals of a couple years ago, so the experience is there, plus they are just so dominant on offense. But i dont know Islanders are scrappy and the Lightning are good. I just think Montreal's run is coming to an end.
They have one line of guys from the first season. Most of the team has changed.

Was just wondering. Helluva game last night. Looking forward to tomorrow's. Will you make it to a game this series? Guessing the later round tickets cost more. Only been following hockey for four years. Never would have thought that the reason I started watching hockey in the first place is because of Las Vegas finally getting a pro team.
I think if the get to the final we will take a second mortgage out and go

I think if the get to the final we will take a second mortgage out and go

That would be a thrill to go to a Stanley Cup game to see VGK. Looked like it was, or damn near, a sellout last night. What were the tickets going for? Guessing they weren't cheap.

Saw before the game that Montreal was on a 7 game winning streak. That sure came to an end last night.

That would be a thrill to go to a Stanley Cup game to see VGK. Looked like it was, or damn near, a sellout last night. What were the tickets going for? Guessing they weren't cheapest seats are anywhere from 250 to 350