Victory Thursday

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Curfling team went 2-0 last night, our championship run is back on. We took down the team we were tied for first with

two weeks to go

Cell service outage today. Won't be a fun day for the folks who support my clients that use us for cellular support.

Cell service outage today. Won't be a fun day for the folks who support my clients that use us for cellular support.
Pretty horseshit I still have to work today while we're under attack.

Pretty horseshit I still have to work today while we're under attack.
200.gif

Building off Guy's divorce thread yesterday. Told tWife yesterday that I'm not sure if I would have gone on a second date with her if I would've found out she had terminal cancer on the first date.

It did not go over well, but I'm pretty sure im in the right here.

Building off Guy's divorce thread yesterday. Told tWife yesterday that I'm not sure if I would have gone on a second date with her if I would've found out she had terminal cancer on the first date.

Frustrated World Cup GIF

Seriously though, awful news. Have you told @Me you might have some extra space to stash his beer in the future?