Victory Thursday

Seriously though, awful news. Have you told @Me you might have some extra space to stash his beer in the future?
Well thank god she doesn't actually have cancer. It was a what if.

Also, RIP. Poor fella

Well thank god she doesn't actually have cancer. It was a what if.

Also, RIP. Poor fella

b9429dda-40b4-44d4-b745-87e424e59eda_text.gif

Building off Guy's divorce thread yesterday. Told tWife yesterday that I'm not sure if I would have gone on a second date with her if I would've found out she had terminal cancer on the first date.

It did not go over well, but I'm pretty sure im in the right here.

you first ask if she has an existing life insurance policy and if you can be added as a beneficiary...

Building off Guy's divorce thread yesterday. Told tWife yesterday that I'm not sure if I would have gone on a second date with her if I would've found out she had terminal cancer on the first date.

It did not go over well, but I'm pretty sure im in the right here.
40 Oz Rip GIF

I've been pricing vacations since I'm a little slow at work (although slowly getting more things to do)

Might be going to NYC in June

Cell service outage today. Won't be a fun day for the folks who support my clients that use us for cellular support.
1708638191252.png

Had training all day for work. Got home to change & coach wrestling. Lil W is feeling rough still. Tomorrow will be terrible at work. Weekend is going to be busy so I'll be dragging ass next week too.