Vince McMahon steps back from being CEO

And now he retires

Hopefully it’s not Steph and hhh taking over

The kliq has done enough damage to wrestling

Heard that when Vince stepped down, Brock Lesnar said he was out too and left...

then someone reminded him that he gets $1 million per appearance. lol

Heard that when Vince stepped down, Brock Lesnar said he was out too and left...

then someone reminded him that he gets $1 million per appearance. lol
I think the Brock bit was a work from the very beginning.

WWE tells people Brock walked out. Gets everyone buzzing. Then he shows up and gets a huge surprise pop.

WWE tells people Brock walked out. Gets everyone buzzing. Then he shows up and gets a huge surprise pop.

That's what my son thinks too. I only watch because he likes it. So I know most of the wrestlers, but not much about the behind the scenes stuff.

He keeps me up to date on Brock Lesnar stuff because he's my favorite wrestler. lol

The whole thing is a work. It's already starting. Vince "retires" Brock "walks out" people start talking and tune into the show. Now the talk will be do other wrestlers leave? Is the WWE on the brink of collapse? What will the Summerslam card look like? Will Brock show up? Will the "new" ownership make drastic changes?

Suddenly everyone is talking about WWE and everyone is tuning in to see what happens.

Never ever count Vince McMahon out. This is his world and he's a mad genius. The man turned his federal trial into a work. This is just another stunt.

The whole thing is a work. It's already starting. Vince "retires" Brock "walks out" people start talking and tune into the show. Now the talk will be do other wrestlers leave? Is the WWE on the brink of collapse? What will the Summerslam card look like? Will Brock show up? Will the "new" ownership make drastic changes?

Suddenly everyone is talking about WWE and everyone is tuning in to see what happens.

Never ever count Vince McMahon out. This is his world and he's a mad genius. The man turned his federal trial into a work. This is just another stunt.

eh. he's 77 years old. he's done.

One thing that does concern me is, if Vince is indeed out for real, how long does he have left on this earth?

Some people whose entire lives revolve around their professional identity, don't last long when it's gone.

See: Joe Paterno.

That's what my son thinks too. I only watch because he likes it. So I know most of the wrestlers, but not much about the behind the scenes stuff.

He keeps me up to date on Brock Lesnar stuff because he's my favorite wrestler. lol
I was absolutely hooked on wrestling in the 80s.

I could have told you every angle and every storyline and every champion in all 50 states.

And that was without the internet!

I pop my head in now and again on it but I don't even know who holds any of the titles outside of the Bloodline and none of the AEW Champions.

Push Steph’s ignorant woke ass out asap
Eh, I don’t think she is woke at all. That was her job to be the woke spokesman while WWE did the exact opposite of woke when they signed up with Saudi. You have to give the family some serious props where you can say she is woke but her company can makes millions from the Arab countries.

eh. he's 77 years old. he's done.
Or he has one major storyline to pull in order to make the transition of power seem great.

Seriously, how odd is it that Vince McMahon, Mr. McMahon, just goes away via a tweet? Then that night on Smackdown Stephanie just gives a "Thank you Vince" chant going. That's it? That is how the leader and king of pro-wrestling of the last 30 years walks away?

There is just no way.

Or he has one major storyline to pull in order to make the transition of power seem great.

Seriously, how odd is it that Vince McMahon, Mr. McMahon, just goes away via a tweet? Then that night on Smackdown Stephanie just gives a "Thank you Vince" chant going. That's it? That is how the leader and king of pro-wrestling of the last 30 years walks away?

There is just no way.
Well, you make a good point. Hard to see him just putting out a tweet and then fading away into the background.

AEW was gaining huge momentum, WWE was becoming redundant and boring. AEW recently was set back with a ton of injuries, Vince see's an opportunity in this moment to strike and put the WWE back in the headlines and back in the forefront of pro-wrestling. Right now, who's talking about what promotion? And this is only the start.

Eh, I don’t think she is woke at all. That was her job to be the woke spokesman while WWE did the exact opposite of woke when they signed up with Saudi. You have to give the family some serious props where you can say she is woke but her company can makes millions from the Arab countries.

That wasn’t her deal.

She was also the face of the garbage womens revolution

One thing that does concern me is, if Vince is indeed out for real, how long does he have left on this earth?

Some people whose entire lives revolve around their professional identity, don't last long when it's gone.

See: Joe Paterno.
Or how much steroids messed with him

I was absolutely hooked on wrestling in the 80s.

I could have told you every angle and every storyline and every champion in all 50 states.

And that was without the internet!

I pop my head in now and again on it but I don't even know who holds any of the titles outside of the Bloodline and none of the AEW Champions.
I enjoyed the Attitude Era the best. Some of that stuff was hilarious. The 80s were cool. A friend at the time worked for the WWE when they came to town. He actually ended up briefly on Saturday Night's Main Event on television at the beginning of the show. He got to go out and party with some of the wrestlers after the show. Great stories.

I enjoyed the Attitude Era the best. Some of that stuff was hilarious. The 80s were cool. A friend at the time worked for the WWE when they came to town. He actually ended up briefly on Saturday Night's Main Event on television at the beginning of the show. He got to go out and party with some of the wrestlers after the show. Great stories.

Nothing will touch the attitude era

And as much as fans clamor for it, most would complain if they actually did it

Cause we’re now a soft weak group.