Vince McMahon steps back from being CEO

Nothing will touch the attitude era

And as much as fans clamor for it, most would complain if they actually did it

Cause we’re now a soft weak group.
Only person i see crying is you

What I have long wanted with going back to TV-14 was just edgier storylines. Even though I know the WWE really made profits with the PG era and becoming a "family" product and making their shows about the entertainment and really aimed toward kids, to me it never made sense that a show that runs from 8pm-11pm on a school night would make kids their prime audience. I remember growing up I had to sneak the television on to watch RAW and that was when it aired from 9pm-11pm.

I just didn't find it all that interesting of a product when John Cena or Roman Reigns were giving a promo and their major dig at their opponent was, "You go doo-doo in your pants."

Make it TV-14, parents who let their kids watch RAW from 8-11 on a Monday night are still going to let them watch RAW whether it's PG or TV-14, it's pro-wrestling for Godsake.

What I have long wanted with going back to TV-14 was just edgier storylines. Even though I know the WWE really made profits with the PG era and becoming a "family" product and making their shows about the entertainment and really aimed toward kids, to me it never made sense that a show that runs from 8pm-11pm on a school night would make kids their prime audience. I remember growing up I had to sneak the television on to watch RAW and that was when it aired from 9pm-11pm.

I just didn't find it all that interesting of a product when John Cena or Roman Reigns were giving a promo and their major dig at their opponent was, "You go doo-doo in your pants."

Make it TV-14, parents who let their kids watch RAW from 8-11 on a Monday night are still going to let them watch RAW whether it's PG or TV-14, it's pro-wrestling for Godsake.
The Attitude Era was a product of the WWE's war with WCW. At first WWE was struggling with its stars bolting WWE for the WCW. I think WCW was winning the ratings war at first. McMahon brought on that material to draw people and make a bigger distinction between WWE and WCW.

So he's dropping deuces on women now. Don't think wild animals even stoop that low.

Who is it that is doing a WWE documentary? Whoever it is needs to halt production and before releasing it, get all this on the documentary.

I'll be honest, these text convos don't sound like a 70 year old man. Surely Vince knows how to spell pussy. Also, that blue text bubble sure seems consensual.
1706371785741.png
1706371793509.png1706371799319.png1706371805659.png