$ vs Ribs

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 25,000.00
$100,000, but you have to let Kyle Schwarber hit you in the ribs with a whiffle ball bat.

Nowhere in this contract does it state that you are prohibited from using torso protection. Easy choice. I'll let Kyle take a couple extra swings at me for fun.

Yeah…. On the surface, this APPEARS to be a no brainer.

It may hurt for a bit, but I can’t imagine a whiffleball bat being able to do any/much damage. It is super light and creates a lot of drag, so it can’t create a lot of force. And even it does get decent speed, the bat would break before any real damage can be done.

Prove me wrong. I probably am.

Probably crack a rib, but that's no big deal. I've taken bats and baseballs off every part of my body just about and never paid, so sign me up!

I'd also throw away my cell phone live in the wilderness and suck cock for a year for $4 million dollars
$4M gets you 1200 sqft house in California - basically nothing. It's pretty easy to get you to put a cock in your mouth.

Odds are he'd whiff the first swing so, I'd take it.
LOL

This qualifies for so many “reactions”, it was hard to settle on one, but I went for the laughing reaction to cover all of them.

Perfect post!

I'd also throw away my cell phone live in the wilderness and suck cock for a year for $4 million dollars
yeah yeah we know seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers