Warzone new Battle Royal map rumors

just saw some streamers find an apparent glitch/egg on upper level of stadium where keycarded door opens without key...3 gold chests in there.
Color me shocked šŸ¤£ s glitch you say?

I just want to fucking play xbox against other d00ds with xboxes and their controllers.

Crossplay and MnK can fuck right off.
I would welcome console only options or even crossplay off I don't care about mnk as much as the wall hacking that most cheaters use and the aimbotting

I would welcome console only options or even crossplay off I don't care about mnk as much as the wall hacking that most cheaters use and the aimbotting
Yea, aimbotting too. I haven't come across too many cheaters in PUBG though. I guess it's more prevalent in higher ranks and I'm just a Gold pleb

Nah sensitivity is the same for both. The biggest difference is fov, I have it on both console and PC
I think it's that mouse flicks seem, are, faster than moving the joystick.

I think it's that mouse flicks seem, are, faster than moving the joystick.
Yea you can definitely flick the mouse fast you can get similar reactions with a controller if you turn your sens all the way up.

Yea you can definitely flick the mouse fast you can get similar reactions with a controller if you turn your sens all the way up.
I watch Dr. Disrespect streams regularly and the way he can flip from looking forward, to backwards, to forwards again is just something you can't achieve on the consoles. I've also tried to replicate that hopping slide shoot on the controller, even changed to different controller layouts, and it's relatively impossible. Even on the controls that make it easier, it essentially breaks functionality for something else.

I watch Dr. Disrespect streams regularly and the way he can flip from looking forward, to backwards, to forwards again is just something you can't achieve on the consoles. I've also tried to replicate that hopping slide shoot on the controller, even changed to different controller layouts, and it's relatively impossible. Even on the controls that make it easier, it essentially breaks functionality for something else.
I have no issues with jumping and shooting around corners or sliding and shooting while sliding if you can jump and slide while keeping your fingers on the sticks you can do it.

looking forward and then backward then forward doesnt do a lot for you other than you can check your rear faster

to be fair Dr Disrespect isnt one of the best Warzone players, he's okay but not one of the best by quite a margin.

He also cant figure out how to run a controller like Nickmercs or Swagg or the others who use controller those two pop out because Swagg has been on PS4 for a long time (he just switched to PC recently) but there are console players who win these tourneys too and there are controller players who win the tourneys

you can plug in a mouse and keyboard on your console if you want to btw

I have no issues with jumping and shooting around corners or sliding and shooting while sliding if you can jump and slide while keeping your fingers on the sticks you can do it.

looking forward and then backward then forward doesnt do a lot for you other than you can check your rear faster

to be fair Dr Disrespect isnt one of the best Warzone players, he's okay but not one of the best by quite a margin.

He also cant figure out how to run a controller like Nickmercs or Swagg or the others who use controller those two pop out because Swagg has been on PS4 for a long time (he just switched to PC recently) but there are console players who win these tourneys too and there are controller players who win the tourneys

you can plug in a mouse and keyboard on your console if you want to btw
lol, he isn't. But that's kinda why I like watching him. Because he has flashes of really good play but doesn't focus on one game like a lot of the other streamers do. I can just tell the movement speed is different. It could also feel that way because of the field of vision but when he's sniping someone and shifting back and forth while sighting left and right exactly at two different spots with the flick of the mouse....I'm jealous of that.

lol, he isn't. But that's kinda why I like watching him. Because he has flashes of really good play but doesn't focus on one game like a lot of the other streamers do. I can just tell the movement speed is different. It could also feel that way because of the field of vision but when he's sniping someone and shifting back and forth while sighting left and right exactly at two different spots with the flick of the mouse....I'm jealous of that.
FOV makes everything feel faster. Ill tell you that right now if you have COD Cold War you can adjust it on your console and go from the standard 80 to 120 it feels immensely faster so some of that is just perception rather than actually moving faster.

I have no problem turning on someone who is behind me and getting them before they get me regardless of input, casual players will have a harder time doing that stuff.

One suggestion is if you are casual get a warmup in on some bots go and get 50 ish kills with your loadout with the health set at 250 and it will be the same as a fully plated full health player and you can get a good warmup since if you are casual getting familiar with movement and stuff each day can pose an issue for some people.

I had hoped when Cold War was announced to have FOV options on console they would implement it to Warzone too, unfortunately if you want 120 right now you still have to be on PC.

The biggest advantage to MnK is that you have a real world feel for distance moved the speed is meh it is more about knowing that if you move your hand this far to the right it will turn the desired amount of distance rather than just havin to be good with the acceleration and timing on sticks but that isnt to say you cant master it but again that is something that casual players will not really master

FOV makes everything feel faster. Ill tell you that right now if you have COD Cold War you can adjust it on your console and go from the standard 80 to 120 it feels immensely faster so some of that is just perception rather than actually moving faster.

I have no problem turning on someone who is behind me and getting them before they get me regardless of input, casual players will have a harder time doing that stuff.

One suggestion is if you are casual get a warmup in on some bots go and get 50 ish kills with your loadout with the health set at 250 and it will be the same as a fully plated full health player and you can get a good warmup since if you are casual getting familiar with movement and stuff each day can pose an issue for some people.

I had hoped when Cold War was announced to have FOV options on console they would implement it to Warzone too, unfortunately if you want 120 right now you still have to be on PC.

The biggest advantage to MnK is that you have a real world feel for distance moved the speed is meh it is more about knowing that if you move your hand this far to the right it will turn the desired amount of distance rather than just havin to be good with the acceleration and timing on sticks but that isnt to say you cant master it but again that is something that casual players will not really master
Came home to play the new map stuff, and god damn Xbox live is down. WTF

Came home to play the new map stuff, and god damn Xbox live is down. WTF
just the login servers, im online. THey are flooded with people coming home to get on and it overwhelmed the login servers they will probably be fine in an hour or two (prolly less)

If you get on you'll be fine

just the login servers, im online. THey are flooded with people coming home to get on and it overwhelmed the login servers they will probably be fine in an hour or two (prolly less)

If you get on you'll be fine
I have been trying to sign in periodically for an hour. This is bullshit.

No clue what this game about but free demo so why not, except Xbox Live :facepalm:

I literally can't do anything, I can't even play the single player on anything because I don't have the physical disc. If I try and launch any game it says "The owner of the game needs to sign in" or some shit like that. It's bogus; especially given the money we all pay to Microsoft each month just to get online.

I literally can't do anything, I can't even play the single player on anything because I don't have the physical disc. If I try and launch any game it says "The owner of the game needs to sign in" or some shit like that. It's bogus; especially given the money we all pay to Microsoft each month just to get online.
Just checked and I'm able to sign in right now

I have been trying to sign in periodically for an hour. This is bullshit.
Ive not lost connection but one of my kiddos lost connection to xbox and now cant get in
their website is having issues with login too

seen some aug loadouts in Warzone that have little/no recoil

enjoy before the nerfage