18. USC TROJANS (32)
19. MIAMI HURRICANES (31)
20. Louisville Cardinals (24)
21. Washington Huskies (22)
22. Florida State Seminoles (21)
23. NC State Wolfpack (17)
24. Iowa Hawkeyes (15)
25. Oklahoma State Cowboys (11)

Curious to see what players do return and declare, but yeah it's hard to argue with us starting around #7. Tougher schedule and they are losing crucial players. I do like what they should have returning on the DL (Graham, Grant, Benny, Stewart, Moore). The secondary is losing a lot of experience with Moore/Sainristil/Paige but at least they've seen flashes from McBurrows/Saab/Johnson. The biggest thing IMO is replacing Minter at DC if he does leave (hard to see him not getting a HC gig or an NFL gig)

Texas at 2 seems too high. You lose the best DT tandem in football and 3 receivers to the NFL, it’s hard to say they are top 5.

Curious to see what players do return and declare, but yeah it's hard to argue with us starting around #7. Tougher schedule and they are losing crucial players. I do like what they should have returning on the DL (Graham, Grant, Benny, Stewart, Moore). The secondary is losing a lot of experience with Moore/Sainristil/Paige but at least they've seen flashes from McBurrows/Saab/Johnson. The biggest thing IMO is replacing Minter at DC if he does leave (hard to see him not getting a HC gig or an NFL gig)
I'm assuming Edwards comes back on offense, but from what I'm seeing he's about it in terms of guys with any meaningful snaps. I'm wondering if they hit the portal for QB. The DL will be stout and you guys have recruited well on that side of the ball recently, but yeah, Minter is the biggest wild card perhaps on the whole team.

I'm assuming Edwards comes back on offense, but from what I'm seeing he's about it in terms of guys with any meaningful snaps. I'm wondering if they hit the portal for QB. The DL will be stout and you guys have recruited well on that side of the ball recently, but yeah, Minter is the biggest wild card perhaps on the whole team.
Biggest question marks on offense will be the OL and QB IMO. I really like the skill players, especially if Edwards does return. Mullings looks like he can step up as next year's bell cow RB and they've also got Ben Hall, Cole Cabana and Jordan Marshall. Semaj Morgan and Tyler Morris showed promise and figure to be getting the bulk of the catches along with Loveland.

Michigan does lose Colson/Barrett/Harrell on D, so that could also be tough to replace. Harrell and Barrett came on strong towards the end of the season

Biggest question marks on offense will be the OL and QB IMO. I really like the skill players, especially if Edwards does return. Mullings looks like he can step up as next year's bell cow RB and they've also got Ben Hall, Cole Cabana and Jordan Marshall. Semaj Morgan and Tyler Morris showed promise and figure to be getting the bulk of the catches along with Loveland.

Michigan does lose Colson/Barrett/Harrell on D, so that could also be tough to replace. Harrell and Barrett came on strong towards the end of the season
Mullings looks like the true replacement for Corum, and Edwards as change of pace. It's wild seeing him do what he did last night while flaking for most of the rest of the season, but as a general playmaker he's a good one.

Mullings looks like the true replacement for Corum, and Edwards as change of pace. It's wild seeing him do what he did last night while flaking for most of the rest of the season, but as a general playmaker he's a good one.
I don't think he has the vision that Corum does, nor the tackle breaking ability... but if he finds his gap, he's gone. I don't think the run blocking has been as strong as last year and we hadn't seen much in terms of explosive run plays up until last night.

Texas at 2 seems too high. You lose the best DT tandem in football and 3 receivers to the NFL, it’s hard to say they are top 5.
I don't think they're top five with those guys on the team.

Yeah. Michigan at #7 is a stretch. I think we lose our entire offense sans Colston Loveland and maybe Edwards.

As you said, defensively we will be fine. But QB is where I'm lost with this team. We didn't see Orji throw a pass. We know he can run the ball well, but if he can't throw - I can't imagine they use him at QB.

Yeah. Michigan at #7 is a stretch. I think we lose our entire offense sans Colston Loveland and maybe Edwards.

As you said, defensively we will be fine. But QB is where I'm lost with this team. We didn't see Orji throw a pass. We know he can run the ball well, but if he can't throw - I can't imagine they use him at QB.

Yeah, and it's not like we really saw much from Orji and Denegal throwing. Most of the backup playing time has been Tuttle.

rather fill those spots in... with a returning QB for his 3rd season, 4/5 OL, and both RBs who were used down the stretch..

I don't think he has the vision that Corum does, nor the tackle breaking ability... but if he finds his gap, he's gone. I don't think the run blocking has been as strong as last year and we hadn't seen much in terms of explosive run plays up until last night.
Well Corum is going to be difficult to replace, but I guess in terms of being the early down back, I'd say Mullings. He runs hard and keeps his legs moving. Yeah I was surprised to see that this year with their running game too. I know it exploded last night, but against Bama/Iowa/Ohio State, it looked fairly average. There's plenty to be said about Corum's usage and wearing down a bit, which can't be a surprise, but he looked a lot better last night.

Yeah, and it's not like we really saw much from Orji and Denegal throwing. Most of the backup playing time has been Tuttle.
Yeah. Orji is considered the most athletic freak on the roster. He is one of the fastest, while being really big. Reminds me of a Jalen Milroe type. I have no idea what his arm is like though. If he can throw the ball. He could be a quality guy for his to fill in for a year. If he can't. UM may be running the ball over and over with the QB or RB

rather fill those spots in... with a returning QB for his 3rd season, 4/5 OL, and both RBs who were used down the stretch..
Texas losses their top 5 receivers. That is 84% of the total recieving yards. The top LB. You can’t replace Murphy and Sweat. They were so important. Texas can still win 10 games, but #2 is expecting no more than 1 loss. That is unlikely

Texas losses their top 5 receivers. That is 84% of the total recieving yards. The top LB. You can’t replace Murphy and Sweat. They were so important. Texas can still win 10 games, but #2 is expecting no more than 1 loss. That is unlikely
quit being such a pussy

Macho Man Deal With It GIF

I'm shocked they haven't been heavily after a QB in the portal. I guess they could still get one but the main players are already signed on somewhere. Davis probably has a good shot to start as a freshman if his only competition is Orji and Denegal.