We are not alone. They are here!

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 500.00

US has secret evidence of UFOs breaking sound barrier without a sonic boom and performing moves humans don't have the technology for, Former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe reveals ahead of bombshell real X Files report​

• In December a 180-day deadline was announced for a report into UFO sightings
  • The Pentagon and intelligence agencies must release their report by June 1
  • John Ratcliffe, former DNI, said there were more sightings than publicly known
  • Ratcliffe said the observations were made by Navy and Air Force pilots
  • They were recorded by 'multiple sensors' and had no obvious explanation
  • The incidents included supersonic travel without a sonic boom
  • Ratcliffe said it was in the public interest that the information be released
40761020-9387129-image-a-3_1616374072600.jpg

The U.S. has evidence of UFOs breaking the sound barrier without a sonic boom and making maneuvers impossible with known technology, the former Director of National Intelligence has revealed.

The revelations increased excitement about a forthcoming report detailing what the U.S. government has observed.

John Ratcliffe, who served as Donald Trump's Director of National Intelligence, said that many of the incidents still have no easy explanation.

'There are a lot more sightings than have been made public,' Ratcliffe told Fox News.

'Some of those have been declassified.

'And when we talk about sightings, we are talking about objects that have seen by Navy or Air Force pilots, or have been picked up by satellite imagery that frankly engage in actions that are difficult to explain.

'Movements that are hard to replicate that we don't have the technology for. Or traveling at speeds that exceed the sound barrier without a sonic boom.'

Clearly swamp gas.

Something skunkier than anything Skunkworks pumps out.

Its our stuff...we just can't acknowledge it.

Something skunkier than anything Skunkworks pumps out.

Its our stuff...we just can't acknowledge it.
You’ve done it now. They’re probably going to ice you for this post.

You’ve done it now. They’re probably going to ice you for this post.
Not if Mother Nature gets me first! ...and she's mean mugging me something fierce! :dhd:

At least we have someone to keep us company.

Having the entire universe to ourselves sounds awfully boring.

I'd say this isn't overly surprising. Here's to hoping they just want to say hello and nothing more, like kill us all and harvest the planet's resources, or something.
independence day GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

I'd say this isn't overly surprising. Here's to hoping they just want to say hello and nothing more, like kill us all and harvest the planet's resources, or something.
They would have harvested the resources instead of teaching us how to build pyramids thousands of years ago if that was the case. Seems to me that it's more a case of mom and dad checking on the kids.

Signed,

L Ron Hubbard

There are plenty of resources out there. I don't know that killing us all for earth's stuff would be worth it. Unless they just enjoyed that sort of thing..

There's without a doubt intelligent life on other planets. Doubt they've been here though, and if they have the technology to get here and they took a notion, we'd all be dead in a short order.

Imagine you are a lifeform millions of years advanced from out technology and billions of light years away ... WTF do you need to come here for? Without that answer, I cannot justify the trip ...

There are plenty of resources out there. I don't know that killing us all for earth's stuff would be worth it. Unless they just enjoyed that sort of thing..
I doubt they kill us all.

Look at how we go after resources. We do what is necessary to efficiently remove said resources. And move on.

They’d just unintentionally kill a shit load of us.

I doubt they kill us all.

Look at how we go after resources. We do what is necessary to efficiently remove said resources. And move on.

They’d just unintentionally kill a shit load of us.
It's possible they'd want to harvest us I suppose. There is a shitload of water and minerals elsewhere though. There is a vapor cloud out there with many galaxies worth of water.

Imagine you are a lifeform millions of years advanced from out technology and billions of light years away ... WTF do you need to come here for? Without that answer, I cannot justify the trip ...
It has been rare in our human history, for a lifeform with advanced tools and weaponry, did not treat others very well during their advancements. It would appear to me that if they are extremely advanced, regardless of the numbers, we probably are totally fucked.