We Pick the Teams NFL Draft : CHAT

Ok. So I can take players from 31 other teams…but what else is there to this? Full offensive and defensive roster? Any players from history?

Just trying to shake the rust off and not sure if this was spelled out elsewhere and I missed it.

Once Stoke and Shane pick a team the following will be the ONLY teams you can pick a player from, but said player must have played at least one game with the team you choose them for.

Dolphins
Steelers
Raiders
Ravens
Bears
Chiefs
Titans
Rams

Yes, any player who ever played in the NFL. Shane listed the position requirements in the OP.

Last edited:
So, I guess we will start this tomorrow. I will field offers for the number 1 pick until the morning. If I haven't heard anything, I will pick then.

REMEMBER!!!! BLAME SHANE IF THIS ISNT ENOUGH TEAMS!!!!

So, I guess we will start this tomorrow. I will field offers for the number 1 pick until the morning. If I haven't heard anything, I will pick then.

I'll give you the fourth pick for the first pick, four is more than one!

Great job cheater!

PACK 500 - 18 : 8 MLB : 6 NFL : 4 NBA
2000 to present NFL Draft: Pack 500/UK Cowboy
1990-2014 NFL Draft: Pack 500 - 01/29/2015
No Champions NBA Draft: Pack 500
NBA All Star Salary Cap Draft: Pack 500
NFL Team Salary Cap Draft: WLK3/Pack 500
30 Year MLB Draft: Pack 500
All Time NBA Draft: Pack 500
1956 - 2005 NFL Partner Cap Draft: Pack500/Femurov
You Get Two Teams MLB Draft: Pack 500
NBA Cap & Bucket Draft: Pack 500
MLB Dynasty Draft III: Pack 500
7 HOF, CY or MVP Players MLB Draft: Pack 500
The 2019 MLB Salary Cap Draft: Pack 500
The MLB Pick a Player Draft: Pack 500
The 42 Player MLB & NFL Combo Draft (NFL): Pack 500
The NFL Decades & Teams Draft: Pack 500
The 2 Player Per Decade MLB Draft: Pack 500
500's Everybody Picks a Team MLB Draft: Pack 500

So are the Bucs added to teams eligible to pick from or is that list just the 8 teams in the OP right now?

So are the Bucs added to teams eligible to pick from or is that list just the 8 teams in the OP right now?

Should be 9 teams in the OP now including the Buccaneers, the teams are also listed in the full draft thread at the top.

This is bot going to be as no-brainer as i thought originally.

I did text UK