We Pick the Teams NFL Draft : CHAT

I did text Old Man River

I did text 500

So did we toss the position specific out the window? I'm seeing LG's who never played a game at RG on both sides, couple of others the same way. I think you should have played at least one season or maybe one game at said position

All of my team will be position specific, I don't care if people can move around or not but that's just me, I don't care what y'all do.

All of my team will be position specific, I don't care if people can move around or not but that's just me, I don't care what y'all do.
My OL will always be position specific but it looks like so far I'm all position specific. Some people didn't care for the right or left so guessing why we moved away from it. One season is reasonable though.

So did we toss the position specific out the window? I'm seeing LG's who never played a game at RG on both sides, couple of others the same way. I think you should have played at least one season or maybe one game at said position
There was nothing in the OP about it. I figure if it gets counted against me, it shouldn't count more against me than the next best RG that is available.

There was nothing in the OP about it. I figure if it gets counted against me, it shouldn't count more against me than the next best RG that is available.
You're not the only one. I passed on Munchak several rounds ago because I had Ruben Brown. It's a difference IMO. Like with the RT guys left, there are 7-8 LT's superior to the best RT

You're not the only one. I passed on Munchak several rounds ago because I had Ruben Brown. It's a difference IMO. Like with the RT guys left, there are 7-8 LT's superior to the best RT
... and I may stick one of those LTs on the right side if I am feeling frisky, depending on how this conversation goes.

... and I may stick one of those LTs on the right side if I am feeling frisky, depending on how this conversation goes.
Couldn't give 2 squirts of turtle piss what you do Bro. Put 2 tailback in the backfield why you're at it. Business as usual

Alright this is going nowhere, off ya go! My team wins this draft anyhow so quit it!

feeling frisky? Milk is that you? bwahahahaha yer gonna get Shane all excited, stop it!!

lolzzz turtle piss

Never made sense to me why Bobby Bell who went to the University of Minnesota would choose to sign with the Chiefs who drafted him in the 7th round of the AFL draft instead of signing with the Vikings who drafted him in the 2nd round of the NFL draft.

If he's playing for the Vikes instead of the Chiefs in the 1969 Super Bowl maybe the Vikes win one!

I've always thought O-Line was position specific also for most drafts. Same with Safeties and Linebackers. Always felt D-Line could be less restrictive because of shifting, but thought those were always necessary.

Never made sense to me why Bobby Bell who went to the University of Minnesota would choose to sign with the Chiefs who drafted him in the 7th round of the AFL draft instead of signing with the Vikings who drafted him in the 2nd round of the NFL draft.

If he's playing for the Vikes instead of the Chiefs in the 1969 Super Bowl maybe the Vikes win one!
Dream on loser!!!

Dream on loser!!!

Sad Season 4 GIF by The Office