Wednesday...a day for love and pasta

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
National Proposal Day & National Ravioli Day

fuck

we missed Steak and BJ Day

Last day of work this week. Headed to a bachelor party in Nashville. Good thing nothing bad in the news has popped up there this week!

Last day of work this week. Headed to a bachelor party in Nashville. Good thing nothing bad in the news has popped up there this week!
having not kept up with the ongoings of nashville are you referring to the "missing" student, the rapist, or excited about Benji's Bagels?

nash.png

Not even 0930 and MLB opening day has come to a close.

They didn't do a very good job promoting it. Don't recall seeing anything about it on non-MLB content. Didn't even realize it was today.

They didn't do a very good job promoting it. Don't recall seeing anything about it on non-MLB content. Didn't even realize it was today.
maybe they'll try and show it in primetime tonight like they do with the olympics (which is a terribly dumb concept and I think is half the reason people don't watch that shit anymore).

having not kept up with the ongoings of nashville are you referring to the "missing" student, the rapist, or excited about Benji's Bagels?

View attachment 117518
Well didn't know about the rapist....but the missing student has been on national news this week. Went missing from his group while at the bars

ESPN was reallllly pushing the Ohtani shit this game. Which i understand to a point. But they were trying to convince the audience at one point that he is just as popular as Taylor Swift. And they wouldn't stop talking about his wife. It was just getting really annoying.

Because the purpose of the game isn't for us. Its too attract the overseas asian crowd. Which seems dumb to me. They already have their own leagues. This is just a one off event for them. I doubt this really attracts a new following.

morning all, quiet tuesday night

Tonight going to bar for taco night with a buddy, they deep fry their own taco shells and are really good, it's been a LONG time since i was last there, so it'll be nostalgic. I'm also curious if they're good as I remember, as my taste have changed and i was usually already half in the bag when I got there when I used to go, but I'm fairly sure i've had them sober.

morning all, quiet tuesday night

Tonight going to bar for taco night with a buddy, they deep fry their own taco shells and are really good, it's been a LONG time since i was last there, so it'll be nostalgic. I'm also curious if they're good as I remember, as my taste have changed and i was usually already half in the bag when I got there when I used to go, but I'm fairly sure i've had them sober.

Are these real tacos or those funny fish & mango kind for uptown folk?